Apocalypse 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

expert

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 16, 2005
LEGEND OF MIR 2.3 : Apocalypse

Story
Amongst the plains of Mir there was 3 humans who feared all, They did not leave there home town of Bichon as they were weak, with the land in chaos, only the god's could save this plagued land. The Gods Mosuke, Mitsurugi and Massiver, were called apon by the lonely wanders of Bichon. Mosuke promised these wanders the powers of Taoism, Mitsurugi promised these wanders the gift of Wizzardry and Massiver promised these wanders the inner power of Warriorism. With these powers the wanders could finally slay the beasts and make the land free to roam once again.

Monsters
Their is many monsters to kill with low level mobs to high levels.
There is many bosses to kill such as...
WoomaTaurus.
Ghouls.
ZumaTaurus.
OmaKing.
OmaKingSpirit.
BoneLord.
MinotaurKing.
RedMoonEvil.
EvilCentipede
And Finally
EvilMir.
Many more coming soon!!

Temples.
WoomaTemple
DeathValley
ZumaTemple
OmaCave
OmaNaturalCave
PastBichon
SpiderCave
BugCaves
And
Many More coming soon!!

Spells.
New spells
vampirism
Hallucination
Entrapment
FlameDisruptor
Lionroar
frostcrunch
HolyDeva
Curse
BladeAverlanche
Many More coming soon

Items/kits
There is kits up to level 60
with new weapons and armours.
more items will be added soon and weapons.

Leveling
Leveling is medium with x5 and with x7 events for xmas.
From 1-35 is easy leveling.
From 35-45 is medium leveling.
From 45-60 is hard.
More items and caves will be added when people become higher.

Castles
Sabuk wall will be up for grabs for first guild created.
Gm island will be added soon for tho's who want to challenge the gms and take over there precious castle goodies will be given from this.
And other castles will be added aswell.

Website
Forums: http://Apocalypsemir2.7.forumer.com

Host
Will edit once i find out his specs.

Gamemasters.
GMTompa
GMHollie
And
GMKieran

Download will be put on forums so get on and register as i will post all news on there.
Thank you for reading we hope you will enjoy!.

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
kl server sound nyc m8 hope it dnt fail sounds lyk it gna b v gd not many priv 2.3servs out :) i shall giv this ago.

expert

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 16, 2005
Thanks mate, i wont let if fail if i can help it mate been working on server for a quiet aswhile and now its almost complete.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Goodluck with server, alot of 2.3 servers are being made now :eek:

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
well i mise try it out but from that information sounds alot like DC more info would help.

and who's hosting the server? the person who was supposed to host (*Rebellion?*)

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
Sounds ok but all youve done it basicly name what DM2 files can do.... wich everyone knows

You need to type what youve changed in the server.
No flaming me please, i know my server sounds crap :)

Gemma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006
to me it look like not much added all the bosses the same no new caves and lil info ^^ also sw part dnt sound fun

OK every 1 im Server Founder (GMHollie) and ill be posting EXE shortly
alredy u only told us about the server today and looks basic i wont be playin

Last edited:

Gemma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006
yes but it dnt look good if u post sumin like dat u add stuff then post keeps ppl lookin on the post comon tellin us they got wt ec zt rme etc whats in 1.9 kits upto lvl 60 only few items bug cave comon thats in 1.4 lol u add stuff then post about the server tbh i reckon it wont go up

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
yes but it dnt look good if u post sumin like dat u add stuff then post keeps ppl lookin on the post comon tellin us they got wt ec zt rme etc whats in 1.9 kits upto lvl 60 only few items bug cave comon thats in 1.4 lol u add stuff then post about the server tbh i reckon it wont go up

gemma shes been work on this a while and she had previously helped create FOTP ( was creator) and sheknows whats she doing so SHH, severs gonna rule

Gemma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006
gemma shes been work on this a while and she had previously helped create FOTP ( was creator) and sheknows whats she doing so SHH, severs gonna rule
tbh dnt say shh to me

Last edited:

expert

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 16, 2005
stole? tbh mod just close this il do proper one later and seem to just be getting bad response, and spammed.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
tbh the host can do what he pleases and doesnt mean you can have a go at hollie when your host agrred to hostin this so there, also expert when it be up?

Last edited by a moderator:

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
tbh the host can do what he pleases and doesnt mean you can have a go at hollie when your host agrred to hostin this so there, also expert when it be up?

lol were not having ago were jsut saying he's left Rebellion to host this peice of **** :P no offence Expert

and 12345678910 shut up dont no **** all about servers if she's been working on this server why isnt there much done to it you noob

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.