Apocolypse

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

moody

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2006
Hey ppl..

Apocolypse has been taken down for a few hours to add a few updates
ill keep you all informed on whats going on :)

(Apocolypse) Server ADMIN
Skully :fwave:

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
has sexy wiz not been banned of infracted yet? sheeez all i seen is "is server up" >.<

also has anyone got a mir3 client i could use please as lom.net isn't working

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
has sexy wiz not been banned of infracted yet? sheeez all i seen is "is server up" >.<

also has anyone got a mir3 client i could use please as lom.net isn't working

well you have to admit this server is up and down like a frigging yoyo hardly reliable material if you ask me.

Chlorr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2007
well you have to admit this server is up and down like a frigging yoyo hardly reliable material if you ask me.

Plainly states on first post its beta... lol not live so reboots for fixes etc gota be expected hes not got it up to please people but to get it functioning first

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK

thats besides the point, jenix got infracted in about 5mins after asking for any news from the owner about the server coming back online in beta or not as it just went off without notice, i got infracted for saying that it was a soft infraction ... lol

i see she's been banned though glad its 1 rule for everyone not just some people ;)

-J

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
Plainly states on first post its beta... lol not live so reboots for fixes etc gota be expected hes not got it up to please people but to get it functioning first

other servers in beta are not live but are not down as much as this one....tbh its poor.

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
Of course it's poor, it's done by Skully. History ALWAYS repeats itself, when will you people learn.

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
Of course it's poor, it's done by Skully. History ALWAYS repeats itself, when will you people learn.

I know exactly what skullys like, its the other who dont, ill aso tell you seomthing else....he seems to think hes a programmer and a drug dealer, and he recoded xp to run better with sp3, all this was said via msn, and when it came own to him backing this up by helping me with a copy he was nowhere to be seen...hes full of ****, none the less i got my copy activated easily enough without his help.

mapadale

other servers in beta are not live but are not down as much as this one....tbh its poor.
All servers that are released are in BETA and stay in BETA, but you've obviously not taken the concept of 'Up Comming Server' - This means the server can go up and down as many times as it likes, the server is not live.

Your making a judgement on a server thats not live, which makes you pathetic as all your intrested in is pulling this person down.

When are you going to release a server so that we all can say how piss poor it is.

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Personal abuse will not be tolerated.

Feel free to comment on the server.. and this server ONLY!

If you have a complaint, please PM Kaori or me.

P.S.

You cannot see when we infract people, never assume we are not infracting everyone fairly!

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
All servers that are released are in BETA and stay in BETA, but you've obviously not taken the concept of 'Up Comming Server' - This means the server can go up and down as many times as it likes, the server is not live.

Your making a judgement on a server thats not live, which makes you pathetic as all your intrested in is pulling this person down.

When are you going to release a server so that we all can say how piss poor it is.

I dont need to pull him down, he does a good job of that himself by continually making servers that are and will be corrupt and a quick way to make him cash on the side.

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Quit it now..

You say you don't need to pull him down.. but you keep trying.

Like I said, if you have a complaint against any server owner, contact myself or Kaori.

mapadale

I dont need to pull him down, he does a good job of that himself by continually making servers that are and will be corrupt and a quick way to make him cash on the side.
Your pulling someone down on the fact that there server is not live and yet you make comment about it, feel lucky your allowed to test it.

And how would you know ne ways 'Join Date: Mar 2008' you've not been her long......

Your just jumping on the band wagon as most do on here.

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
Your pulling someone down on the fact that there server is not live and yet you make comment about it, feel lucky your allowed to test it.

And how would you know ne ways 'Join Date: Mar 2008' you've not been her long......

i agree

tbh i dont think the server is that bad on the whole, a few things could do with changes but what server that is in the upcoming stages is without that?
-J

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008

see if im not wrong...guarantee itll happen.

shirley

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2003
admin is updateing things all the till server is live . i think its going 2 b a gd server when hes done everything.:ghug:

Status
Not open for further replies.