Arcadia

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Really looking forward to playing this with a few others. Wish you the best of luck pal and look forward to seeing you all in-game.

Bench

Reactions: MythRohan

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Scorp, I do hope to god you've put your P69 Border Village music into this game somewhere for a town.

If not, I shall be disappointed.

WKD2005

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2005
Cant wait for this to come out, looks awesome, been waiting for a decent server to play, i may try out P69 ..

/Daz

Eddie Strike

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2010
2013 looks to be a great year for mir, thanks for doing this Scorp'.

Can't wait to play with you all once more :)

Long live mir2!

dan3gerous

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 16, 2013
i was told the same ...bored out my head..need a game to play ..all other mirs are shite and bore me really fast even xbox bores me bahhhhhhh!!!!

Williams

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2007
Bout time you made a new server!! Shall have to give it a go
/Dc2 /cloud12

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
nah m8 not update yet, i can only assume there grafting :) as theres no point really posting 'not sure on eta' lol
hope this server is all its hyped up to be :)
to be honest the funniest thing i find about mir is you say to someone 'you cant play yet its not open' and it seems to gether more interest xD

Linz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 15, 2013
Liverpool
quite few people not keen on the higher rate of xp. not really fussy on the high rate myself tbh. could you not have it just slightly bit higher than normal ? would make it a challange. getting high really quick leaves no challange but taken ages to lvl will only bore ppl aswell. but if you know where to lvl it wont take you long anyway lol. just a thought.....