Arcadia

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
I can agree ans disagree. If the high rate has a cap, it can be as interesting as a low rate. and gives so much opportunity on realises of patches. Each expansion could have new caves and level releases. but would agree with you if it was a never ending high rate, as the levelers just get soo far ahead.

Williams

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2007
p69 was done well with the lvling, unlike most servers where its just to easy to lvl up and almost pointless hunting semi rare kits when you can lvl up and get some noob stuff for that lvl which has better stats. Also not like other low rates where once it got to say lvl 50 it was such a drag to keep going as each lvl got longer and longer, p69 had the same exp from 55+, any lvl from then on could go lvl in their areas and do around 10% a hour max which was great, no 1 wants to be doing a hours lvling for 2%...

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
well p69 is still going upto this day, i hope this server is somewhat different to p69 but the whole stability of p69 was awsome and this server should bring a whole different level to mir, and hopefully judging facebook the usercount is gonna be awsome so i carnt wait for server to go live/beta

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
Good luck Scorp! I would have played it if i had the time :D

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
I think its up for the beta stage now aint it?
Aprently there is no wipe if beta goes well

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
I'm having a personal argument with myself over class choice.
I like all classes too much, plus it makes it harder when scorp is pro at balancing servers ;/