Arcadia

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
I'm gonna try wizard out.. If they can level abit quicker then the other classes and do nice amount of damage (Depending on kit ofcourse).

-Ash

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
I'm rolling one of each class :)

Ill probably do the same if i can be bothered, but if you know me then you know im one of the laziest people on mir ;)

I'm usually known as Bench on mir servers lately, but i've gone back to finish my euro Era as this could be the last server i play. I used the name xUniquex on euro so i am gonna be using it again. Watch out for the name, drop a pm and ill help if i can =-D

/xUniquex (Bench)

Last edited:

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
Server is open for account and char creation will be opening the main doors on Friday!
100 accounts been made in the first 30 minutes, lets hope that trend continues!

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Some **** stole my tao name, so if you see anyone on the char "Bench" its not mei had to use the name "Benchh"! Someone probably gonna try get me banned again ¬.¬

Eddie Strike

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2010
Some **** stole my tao name, so if you see anyone on the char "Bench" its not mei had to use the name "Benchh"! Someone probably gonna try get me banned again ¬.¬

Selling taoist named Bench, bids@0, comes with email+q/a

offers

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
-,- someone stole my name Spud aswell but i named myself Spuds, already have enemies i never met :P

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
I am so excited, first time in years lol.

Im presuming theese files have been custom coded and are not just the std ones on LOMCN?

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Holy Cr*p biggest start of a mir server I've seen in years...

images00t.png

liawcl

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2012
malaysia
i got tis errror log > "C:\Program Files (x86)\Arcadia Mir\Update\Mir2.exe" file needs admin rights. (5) howt o fix it?