Are these things possible?

smoochy boys on tour

Tashohnie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 13, 2009
For example on a pre built set of files - IE Lifcos or TDs files would the below be possible...
1) Player being able to spawn a mob once a day - only once and after completing a quest
2) 1 NPC - who ever clicks the NPC first and clicks get item gets the item. Once they have clicked it no one else can get the item. Once this player dies they will drop this item 100%.
3) Every 24 hours when a player logs in I would like them to receive something. Only once and not not again until 24 hours are up.
Thats about it for the time being.
4) A player has a 1 of a kind item given from an NPC. If the player logs the item will disappear so someone else can get it.

Tashohnie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 13, 2009
3) its posible

other 2 need code for them

Cheers mate.

For a way to get around the spawning a mob every day...

Could I do it so that say once a player has completed a certain quest or is a certain level (or a combination of both) when they log in they got a scroll and would spawn the mob?

Thanks for the speedy response.

Also what about 4 I think I edited as you replied :P

Thanks ^^

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
u could do something like this
alot of scrolls like
EMscroll
OKSscroll
MTKscroll
FoxScroll

and give the player to choose one
then it could work

the other one could work and it couldnt work because if he haves on it when he logs u can make it dissaprear but if he stores it then it wont dissapear :P

btw use TD 2.3 hes gona do a release soon and got some cool new stuff in ( hes hes back and hes working again :P )

TD>lemon alot

Last edited:

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
1) Player being able to spawn a mob once a day - only once and after completing a quest
Yes.
2) 1 NPC - who ever clicks the NPC first and clicks get item gets the item. Once they have clicked it no one else can get the item. Once this player dies they will drop this item 100%.
Not able to make that item drop 100% on death, would need to be coded
3) Every 24 hours when a player logs in I would like them to receive something. Only once and not not again until 24 hours are up.
Thats about it for the time being.
Yes
4) A player has a 1 of a kind item given from an NPC. If the player logs the item will disappear so someone else can get it.
Nope could do something similar though I guess.

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
Better u make that item breakable on death so you don't need to code...

Tashohnie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 13, 2009
Better u make that item breakable on death so you don't need to code...

Good idea mate but the item was not going to be an equip-able item however you have now given me a cracking idea.

Can armours break on death? :P