Are you royalist?

smoochy boys on tour

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
A royalist is someone who loves the royal family, or you could of put do you belive monarchy, either way i have no time for the royals :)

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
waste of my tax money. queen should sell her crown so our taxes can reduce a little.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Did you know :

The queen is married to prince phillip, who is actually her 2nd cousin, once removed. (Something along them lines anyway, lol)
The royals celebrate christmas on the 24th like there german ancestors.
Kate Middleton family are all ready related to the royals.
The royal family who use the name windsor there real surname is "Saxe-Coburg-Gotha" was changed by deed poll.
New borns to the royal family arnt aloud to wear shoes untill they can walk.
The Queen has only started to pay tax since 1992.
Prince William and his father (Charles) are not aloud to travel on the same air craft together. As if a acciedent was to happen it could kill two future kings.

The first one is true just cant remember exactly how and what cousin phillip is to the queen.
I give it 30 years before kate middleton dies is some way or another, she there for breeding purposes, like diana. god bless her.

Stuff the wedding and the royal germans.. meh! =P

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Sorry but who the **** is Prince Phillip? I can't picture him.

I saw the advert for the Channel 4 doc about Kate Middleton's family, they all look like scum.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Sorry but who the **** is Prince Phillip? I can't picture him.

I saw the advert for the Channel 4 doc about Kate Middleton's family, they all look like scum.

You dont wanna picture him he's an ugly fkr then again what do you expect from an inbred german family. They remind me of scousers i i i i

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
i believe in the monarchy people might slate me but i am allowed to have my own opinions just like the people who dont believe in them. they do alot for this country i do believe the queen will hang onto the throne till she dies but i also think charles would make a perfect king but hopfuly he would pass it to his son william

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
if anyone watched that wedding , please send me your address so i can come post **** through your letterbox.

everyone who i asked round my end laughed , any1 i know doesnt give a toss about the royal family.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
I had all my flat mates watching that fkin crap lol, couldn't even get near my own TV cause they wanted to see it so badly

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Dont know much about royalas, But Kates sister would get it!

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
if anyone watched that wedding , please send me your address so i can come post **** through your letterbox.

everyone who i asked round my end laughed , any1 i know doesnt give a toss about the royal family.

I watched it. Well I didn't but I caught some of the after bits. Wish I had seen it now though.

akira87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
They do what for this country?, as far as I know The Queen affords perogative powers to the prime minister, that allows him to go to war with no refurendum and no scrutiny from the law, they also take money from housing funds and Public services to power there palace generators, So I'll ask again what do they do that's good for the country?

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
I'm Protestant by religion and the royal family I'm not too worried about, although I am a believer in the United Kingdom.

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
the royals actually bring in a lot of money to the UK via tourism. whether its greater or less than what they spend i do not know. but i imagine the difference wouldn't be a big as some of you are making out.