Area51 Server Online

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
DemonicSoldier said:
thats total bs, he gave us wall as a joke and gave it str8 back to gm guild.. and he told u that when u fix wall he will giv u the wall without relic or nuffin.. n u sed if u dont giv me wall now i wont update cuz im a lil ***** and i want sum ****. that is the correct verison of the story. ja?

1stly i been working on a patch all day
2ndly i dont want to spend another 45mins on a patch at night.
3rdly The guild should of been given the wall but didnt get
4thly i have will still request server to be closed

DemonicSoldier

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2003
Birmingham
Jamie/Hello said:
1stly i been working on a patch all day
2ndly i dont want to spend another 45mins on a patch at night.
3rdly The guild should of been given the wall but didnt get
4thly i have will still request server to be closed

u sed it wud take 2mins to fix.. and u cud have done it 2morro. and if u get wall im gunna wanna put relic in next day.. but it wont work and u aint exactly gunna b rushin to do it r u. basically u dont wanna play server ne more.. like u sed u wanna go play mir3 so u wanna spoil every1's fun. if u dont wanna play the server **** off.. ur not wanted ne way.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
DemonicSoldier said:
u sed it wud take 2mins to fix.. and u cud have done it 2morro. and if u get wall im gunna wanna put relic in next day.. but it wont work and u aint exactly gunna b rushin to do it r u. basically u dont wanna play server ne more.. like u sed u wanna go play mir3 so u wanna spoil every1's fun. if u dont wanna play the server **** off.. ur not wanted ne way.

You should really read what people accutally say, it makes u look like a fool, neather the less.

it would take 45 mins find and hex the solution.
I never said a breath about mir3.
The host gave ur guild sabuk wall for no reason other then ur stuck up his arse and hes in the same guild.

Spack

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2004
Shame about that server, i really liked it.. had stuff i had never seen before ;)
oh wells, most servers dont last long anyway, they lucky if they last a few days...
Good luck if you find another host

/Vans