Area51 Server Online

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Godark

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2003
Amg day i never new you was tht much of an asshole.
u were ok on the server at 1st :agree:
oh and ne nub can DoS a server lol it dont make u ard playing wid ya new hacking toys tbh :punch:

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
and whats with the DoS'd for a week.... it was 3 time in 1 day thats it!!! (yesterday)

and ive been talking to host and server not up untill 1 week when he bk from hol's
been hlpin im make maps and ****....

Jamie/Hello i got a life mate ta

>MjkA<

daydie said:
and whats with the DoS'd for a week.... it was 3 time in 1 day thats it!!! (yesterday)

and ive been talking to host and server not up untill 1 week when he bk from hol's
been hlpin im make maps and ****....

Jamie/Hello i got a life mate ta

Jamie/Hello grassed fubu upto LeoCrasher saying he cheated on Area51 and got fubu's forum account banned lmao and ur admitting to DoS'ing lets see if u get banned.

Last edited:

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
Welll Area51 down 4ever ? lol

Last edited:

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
thats just queer, daydie u should just make your own server, then dos it, then do it again over and over, until your pc fails and u get bored, and then kill yourself with a welding mallet because of the depression that you are in, realising that you are a sad sad little piece of rectum.

/JealY

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
the host was oirte with it! tbh i mite aswell say he let me

so a dunno what ya all crying about

sirchrist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2005
Poole Dorset
daydie said:
1. i dos'd to prove a point
2. i never does because u won 1 v 1 fight when i had 172hp as i am a wizz now. i was gonner do it this morning because i went out.. ask the host ffs
3. yes im a noob :D
4. lol @ stivvy been a "hardcore lar"

How dull can one person be??
omiting that you have Dos'd a server, must be sharing the brain cell with a member of his family.
(sends a copy of post to Leocrasher) bye bye to your lomcn account )

DemonicSoldier

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2003
Birmingham
daydie said:
1. i dos'd to prove a point
2. i never does because u won 1 v 1 fight when i had 172hp as i am a wizz now. i was gonner do it this morning because i went out.. ask the host ffs
3. yes im a noob :D
4. lol @ stivvy been a "hardcore lar"

u dos'd for a point?? wen i asked u why u were dos'in u sed for fun.. twat

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
well if hes not banned of lomcn with in next day or so ill post his ip for you to get your own back i will also post a program to dos him with (but ill make it so u cant change ip so no dosing other people)

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Situation:

I am very much doubting server will remain up for much longer,

I have requested the server to be closed down and not reopened.

theres serveral reason but ill explain the last reason.

Basicly One guild submits relic but during an update there war date was deleted, so they have to submit another relic. on the day of the war the guild goes to claim the wall from no guild (being the first war and all) tried to get though and cant because its bugged for some reason, So the guild asks the only Gm (Host) to give them the wall, basicly he give wall to HIS guild instead of the guild that submitted the relic, for no reason.

basicly from many reasons and the reason above i have requested it to be closed.

Last edited:

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
sock.php

For people who just jump to the last page (like me)

Gloop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2003
Derbyshire
New IP 84.69.103.27

enjoy :)

ffs wtf r u doin?! y dus the server keep binnin it sort it out ffs every time end up losin 100k for the fkin pets waste of time!

Last edited:

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Situation:

Basicly One guild submits relic but during an update there war date was deleted, so they have to submit another relic. on the day of the war the guild goes to claim the wall from no guild (being the first war and all) tried to get though and cant because its bugged for some reason, So the guild asks the only Gm (Host) to give them the wall, basicly he give wall to HIS guild instead of the guild that submitted the relic, for no reason.

basicly from many reasons and the reason above i have requested it to be closed.

DemonicSoldier

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2003
Birmingham
Jamie/Hello said:
Situation:

thats total bs, he gave us wall as a joke and gave it str8 back to gm guild.. and he told u that when u fix wall he will giv u the wall without relic or nuffin.. n u sed if u dont giv me wall now i wont update cuz im a lil ***** and i want sum ****. that is the correct verison of the story. ja?