Ruby Armor with Wings

smoochy boys on tour

Cryogenisis

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 21, 2015
Hello ruby fans!

My problem is, when i load an item with stdmode 10 9 it brings up the armor and wings... i want to use just wings, is there a change under this armor stdmode.

or can i path it manually? 30 stdmode candle slot i want it in, but i cant get the shape or know where value is to set what folder it reads file from.. otherwise i could just sort it.

the wings is obviously value "1" because is the first in HumEffect.txt

but where is this value inputted?

if someone could shed some light be much appreciated!

Edit**

is anicount used with this maybe? im trying every anicount... lets see

Thanks

Cryo

Last edited:

Cryogenisis

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 21, 2015
Your trying to just add wings to any armour?

Thanks for reply!

Ofcourse, or even shed some light on the matter...

E.g weather I add wings to armour or a item in candle slot (I want in candle slot to act as a light source) it doesn't bother me.. better me asking here than carry on wasting my time to find its hard coded :

Thanks

Cryo!

Upvote 0

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Wings are hard coded to many the wil reads , but should apply to a armour by a fld in the item db. look at mir or heaven armour

Upvote 0

Cryogenisis

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 21, 2015
Wings are hard coded to many the wil reads , but should apply to a armour by a fld in the item db. look at mir or heaven armour

Do you happen to know this FLD?

i've checked everyfield, anicounts shapes (obviously not them all)

what do you recommend mate?

Thanks

Cryo

Upvote 0

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Look at mir arm. Make should a 3 and female a 4. I forget the fld but its cliee to shape fld.

Upvote 0

Cryogenisis

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 21, 2015
Look at mir arm. Make should a 3 and female a 4. I forget the fld but its cliee to shape fld.

Hi!

uhhh you alright....?

Why would i be changing the shape to a 3 and 4? considering both mirarmour and heavenarmour are shape 9 and 10 aswell as the integar not mattering male or female due to again, it being hard coded? (by yourself and lin)

Source / Reserved / Anicount ?

maybe im not being clear enough, Mir armour has gold wings, heaven armour has white wings. (in Rubym2)

Items shape i.e Heaven armor (the wings i want) is always 9 (shape of the 9th armor in Hum) so how is this pathed to find the first effect in HumEffect.

or is this hardcoded from the Ruby m2server.exe that Lin, yourself are editing/ have coded? if so how can i get in on this action? (as it would be a very simple change, im sure of.)
I just dont have to access nor means todo so? I'm sure it would be a brilliant feature to bring in. Aswell as a few others thinking this.

Thanks

Cryo

Last edited:
Upvote 0