Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2003
-
sorry, is Nemesis mir1.9? where can i get exe?

fubu

servers slow ish lvling at the start gets ****ing annoying i cba playing it even tho webby is i play mir for fun and having played euro since beta i dont wanna spend time lvling to 30

Last edited:

Ronin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 1, 2003
uk
fubu said:
servers slow ish lvling at the start gets ****ing annoying i cba playing it even tho webby is i play mir for fun and having played euro since beta i dont wanna spend time lvling to 30

Didnt webby level a wizz to 40 in 3 days ! guess some players are just plain lazy.

fubu

Ronin said:
Didnt webby level a wizz to 40 in 3 days ! guess some players are just plain lazy.
plain lazy? lmao try playing euro since beta :middle: i come to priv servers for fun some ppl may like this kinda server and i suggest they try it anyway its well thought out and long term :clap:

Ronin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 1, 2003
uk
fubu said:
plain lazy? lmao try playing euro since beta :middle: i come to priv servers for fun some ppl may like this kinda server and i suggest they try it anyway its well thought out and long term :clap:

I have played since the beginning tbh and you can have fun at any level it depends what your interpretation of fun is.

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
Aye 3days lvl 40, but i had a pro so it was easy tbh. I felt same way wen i lvld ma warr n couldnt b arsed wit the server but i jus stuk at it, made wizz n got 40+ :).i fink the server is good tbh and as it looks like its gunna b round a while ill stick to it.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
ull have to download the latest exe...the ip changes everytime theres a reboot -_-
servers well unballaned imo, solo would take a wiz 2-33days for 40, solo on war+tao bout 1-2weeks. not really ne place a war or tao can solo tbh, as most the lvlin places r for wizzies to thunderstorm. so unless u grp with a wiz u aint goin ne where very fast.
none of the boss's can be killed. u have to use a wiz to shock the mob, and a tao to psn to death(may seem like that would take forever but it dont, bout 3.5k hp would take 15-20mins :x)
its instant pots with low/sorta med stats...means u aint never gonna pk some1 lol
i played it for a week or 2, got lvl41 tao+war...played lvl49 wiz.... crap imo :/

fubu

BleH said:
>< ty for telling me dat

EDIT: it up atm thou?
i went back to it for 49 near 50 its a ok server 24/7 reliable host etc 40+ daily players.

AriaQ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2004
UK
Just wanna add...

This Server is VERY un-Blalenced.

They have a GM leveled and Kitted out char going around PKing with every skill (they say he is testing).

There is alot of Rasisum and Greifing but the GMs will do nothing.

The GMs PK you in SZ and with the 1 hit kill bug you can not Screenie for proof.

All Nemesis has got is P69 Comunity... once other 1.9 servers are up, Nemesis will be a sharded Version of P69 with no Comunity!

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
AriaQ said:
Just wanna add...

They have a GM leveled and Kitted out char going around PKing with every skill (they say he is testing).

The GMs PK you in SZ and with the 1 hit kill bug you can not Screenie for proof.

All Nemesis has got is P69 Comunity... once other 1.9 servers are up, Nemesis will be a sharded Version of P69 with no Comunity!
With the accusations, post proof of you being dead in SZ.

Ronin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 1, 2003
uk
AriaQ said:
Just wanna add...

This guy was banned for cheating has come back and been banned again his comments are biased as he has issues with the server.

asus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 24, 2003
AriaQ said:
Just wanna add...

Wacom/AriaQ no point in greif and posting crap on here you know why you was banned for greifing, using speed cheats and plotting to ddos server and you know i have all the proof of your threats so no need to bring it onto this forum.

AriaQ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2004
UK
I am not going to Flame!
As I said your GMing skills are not exacly the best!

Screen shots of me messing about saying things is no proof!
as you said with threts off Hacking... and Greif?

You have the most amount of greifers on that server I have ever played.

AriaQ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2004
UK
I said I will Inform people of what this server is and I will stick to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.