Assasin

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
My honest opinion,

if its going to be quicker to code it so that all the classes run like that, do it.

its not going to make a huge ammount of difference how they run.

add a new stat though.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
My honest opinion,

if its going to be quicker to code it so that all the classes run like that, do it.

its not going to make a huge ammount of difference how they run.

add a new stat though.
to be honest he should code it in propper not taking short cut's

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
the difference between 20minutes and 6months.

you expect lifco to spend 6months coding something that could be done in 20minutes for the sake of how they run?

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK

you expect lifco to spend 6months coding something that could be done in 20minutes for the sake of how they run?
he never said it would take 6months... he said hes going away for 6 and the assassin run's normal till you put wep on then it runs like the way it dose. hense STD_Mode 100

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Why iam asking is because its a uber hugh job and would take me a long time to code this.

This would also mean no updates till its done, i bet the easy way is what bons team have done ?

Its i just dont want to start and 6+ months down the line no one wants to use

lif
How dare you :P, we coded it the proper way, if your an assassin you will run like an assassin, if your anything else then its just the same.

Obviously because we have modded armours, if your an assassin and wear them you will just run normally.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Assassin's run looks stupid...would make the whole game look odd if the rest of the classes did it tbh.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
You can stop posting now :)

I tho you would of seen my post in the 2.6 saying ive got the full code from the guys over at fox

lif