Assassin topic

smoochy boys on tour

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 30, 2007
On a regular basis on the line to answer your questions

:ppunk::ppunk::ppunk::ppunk::ppunk::ppunk::ppunk::ppunk::ppunk::ppunk::ppunk::ppunk::ppunk::ppunk:

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 30, 2007
5 % (1829 KB from 43838 KB)

Upload speed: 46 KB/Sec, Time remaining: 15:25 minutes

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I know hes not English and his English is poor but he stated in the first post (i think) That if you have any questions about the assassin files that he will help.

Now hes uploading stuff, posting every 10% done and not explaining what it is..

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 30, 2007
I know hes not English and his English is poor but he stated in the first post (i think) That if you have any questions about the assassin files that he will help.

Thank you. !

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 30, 2007

In this he shows us how to install his language onto windows xp, he also plays around with some WIL editors with some smart armours while it loads.

Not on the installation of the garbled language is not Chinese, at least you capture text made me able to understand. ! If the equipment is not garbled, I can not answer your question. !

Thanks again

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Not on the installation of the garbled language is not Chinese, at least you capture text made me able to understand. ! If the equipment is not garbled, I can not answer your question. !

Thanks again

If some ppl dont understand that. hes saying when you ask for help make sure you have the language pack installed so the text doesnt come out in ascii and he can actually understand it.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
我已经安装的语言,感谢你的数据

我使用的翻譯喜歡你,讓我們可以溝通

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Just be carfull downloading his releases, he sent me something when i was working on woool, detected no virus when i extracted the file but when i ran it, it completly mess my computer up, i could not even format it, had to take it to the shop to get repaired.

Not sure if he did it on purpose like but just to let you know.

Last edited:

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
Just be carfull downloading his releases, he sent me something when i was working on woool, detected no virus when i extracted the file but when i ran it, it completly mess my computer up, i could not even format it, had to take it to the shop to get repaired.

Not sure if he did it on purpose like but just to let you know.

i have the same problem lol i cannot delete 1 of the files i downloaded from him keeps sayin its been used by another program and when i check process's theres a 72kb process running that wasnt there b4. i had to go into safemode and delete

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 30, 2007

You are using a limited number of m2server have time limits and restrictions on! The number is about 300? Time is 30 days? This picture shows you that you have to register. ! To find out the recommendations master crack limit. ! Registration is not necessary. . China in the East and West or refuse programmers do not attract much attention, he was a rookie, and other updates to wait a year before there are good things come out. ! Code from other groups to develop the leak. ! ! !