Asus Vs MSI

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
I'm currently looking at 2 boards prely for overclocking, the question is what one is best?.

The two I'm looking at are the "MSI 975X Platinum PowerUP Edition" and the "Asus P5B Deluxe".

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)
I usually go with msi they usually have a good range of programs to support. If im wrwong please feel free to school me.

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
I know MSI are good overclocking boards, and Asus boards are very stable. Looking at the features on the Asus board it is quite tasty, I think I'll gett hat next week.

Cheers for the replys :)

Sean

Developer
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
I find generally as long as you don't go for the really cheap, crappy motherboard manufacturers and you go for a decent chipset each board is very similar.
They differ in some of their software support, additional **** that you will never really need and such like.
Go for the Asus.

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
I find generally as long as you don't go for the really cheap, crappy motherboard manufacturers and you go for a decent chipset each board is very similar.
They differ in some of their software support, additional **** that you will never really need and such like.
Go for the Asus.

He's specifically overclocking, and all boards very GREATLY there.