Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
-Raz0rfang- said:
You ****ing faggot. Get a life.

I didnt realise you cared about me so much that you just had to make a thread about me. I guess you never really got over being banned from my site, or perhaps this is the backlash for the fact your were ridiculed on there for being a retard.

Either way, i don't endorse the use of my name in this thread as its content is neither fun, nor clever.

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
Me_F0h_Teh_Win said:
atom your head is way way way to far up your own arse you need to work on that ;)

How Atom reacts to comments like this is far better than just flaming them back, also makes Atom look more clever.

/Tofas

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned
Atomicide said:
I didnt realise you cared about me so much that you just had to make a thread about me. I guess you never really got over being banned from my site, or perhaps this is the backlash for the fact your were ridiculed on there for being a retard.

Either way, i don't endorse the use of my name in this thread as its content is neither fun, nor clever.
Yeah I love you. You've got a head the size of America.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
-Raz0rfang- said:
Yeah I love you. You've got a head the size of America.
if you were trying to imply that Atom has a big head, surely to make your attempted flame much more effective why didn't you use a bigger country, such as Russia.

Your attempted flame has just reflected your level of intelligence

PEE ES, great thread now get ****ed.

Raz0rfang said:
Get your toungue in your mouth you fag
where else is his tongue? if you talk and your tongue comes out of your mouth i would laugh.
unless you prefer his tongue to be on your ****.

and really this is a great thread it gives the whole forum a chance to tell you what an ass you are, Raz0r.

Last edited:

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
XterminatoR said:
atomcide is cool even tho i do not really tlk to him or even see him :) i like his avatar :)
You account for nothing =]

RazoR are you the guy called that on Mir3 servers? If so... die, If not... still die =]

Kud <3 haven't seen/spoke to you in a while my friend x

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Careful guys, Raz0rfag (i cant be held accountable for spelling errors) survived Eon8. Eon8 as you all know, or don't know was basically nothing, but a social experiment, in which there was a countdown timer, and some people speculated.

The Real Life equivelent would be something along the lines of surviving and Egg timer.

/Congratulations?

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
Atomicide said:
Careful guys, Raz0rfag (i cant be held accountable for spelling errors) survived Eon8. Eon8 as you all know, or don't know was basically nothing, but a social experiment, in which there was a countdown timer, and some people speculated.

The Real Life equivelent would be something along the lines of surviving and Egg timer.

/Congratulations?

Yea Yea!!

I can happily admit... ''I Survived A Egg Timer''

Seriously that thing was a big joke, anyone with half a brain cell could tell it would lead to nothing.

Wonder how he reacts when its counting down to the near year...

/Tofas

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
urbanfox said:
This is ****ing rediculous, why is razor banned?

At the very least we should just **** with his account and flame him everyday, where's the fun in him being gone :(

So when you do it , its acceptable?

Status
Not open for further replies.