Jul 12, 2003
That could quite possibly be the most disturbing audio ever :(

Joopers*

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 10, 2006
Behind you
Dude, the audio made me feel a bit..weird but was still funny lol

I could only imagine what it would be after seeing the pics of all the booze and then..One of a toilet..Hmm

Looks and sounds like you had a good night anyway lol.

/Enfinity

Opeth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
UK
Yeah it sounds like youre having a whale of a time

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Getting in state's like that isn't having fun, its called either not handling your beer or not knowing when to stop ;) no fun in either of them.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
It was done intentionally to sober up, i didnt include the video, just the audio of the puking.

Opeth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
UK
Being sick isnt gonna sober you up. In fact, the only thing that will sober you up is a little thing called "time". Broadly speaking, your body will metabolize alcohol at around 1 unit every hour. No amount of coffee, bread, cold showers or throwing up is gonna change that.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Really, when i threw up i was 100% sober straight after, i took some 5-htp to regenerate and i was fine.

Opeth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
UK
I dont see why it would, when you vomit you basically just empty your stomach. When you drink, the ethanol gets into your bloodstream and reaches the brain, which then triggers the release of dopamine and endorphins into your blood, which basically is what makes you feel drunk. So unless youre like puking up your brains and blood, its most likely purely psychological

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Mind of matter plus enducing allot of recovery options to the body, 5-htp does help a fair deal, but seriously i did sober up quite quick.. But im pretty lucky cos i do not suffer with morning hang overs, if either of you ever went out drinking with me you would see.

bobblyben

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2003
Yeah its gotta be said i don't fancy your chances with a breathaliser. Making yourself sick does make you feel a bit more sober, but you gotta be careful. If you try too hard when you dont need to be sick it hurts like buggery in the morning in the back of your throat.

Also, and im not trying to sound cooler than you or anything, but the reason you dont get hangovers is prolly cos you havent been drunk too many times. Keep goin out and eventually youll start to feel ****e in the morning, just a matter of time lol

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Well, i aint going to mension me back in 2004 2005 and drinking cos it would be that i was drinking everyday for a while, anyways i dont drink no more, maybe once every two weeks on a one nighter, reason is, last time i used to drink so much i would be in pain when going to the toilet.. But the reason i dont get hang overs is cos i dont drink beer, only shots and cider and i got a good tolerance to alcohol, plus i make sure to drink plenty of water before hand to counter act the alcohol in the blood, hence me taking 5-htp.

Anyways, lets not get into a debate on my drinking or anything, i go out to have fun, if i get drunk then so be it, i deserve it because at the end of the day, that was the first time i had left the house in 3 weeks due to illness.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I used to drink nearly everyday, from age 17-18, but started feelin ill, and got to a stage where id wake up and want a beer.

Drink most weekend now, a heavy friday or saturday, and a easy other day etc

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
acid2.jpg

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Must agree with Dan on this matter. Throwing up has helped me to sober up quicker than usual, not 5 minutes but still..