Auscontrol Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

mpclan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2003
Canberra, Australia
SERVER DOWN FOR 1 WEEK WHILE WE FIX THE BUGS AND ERRORS

Auscontrol
level 7 start

sock.php

http://auscontrol.com

hosted in australia.
1.9 server

client download link:
http://storrents.info/download.php/203/LegendOfMIRbeta.exe.torrent

Last edited:

stephens_l

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2003
have u got an exe u can post or send the d/l is taking ages, id like to try it out

pompeii

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2004
just tryed logging in and it seems like its down, i will try to get in touch with the host, its difficult as hes around 8 hours ahead of me. its quite a good little server, i know because i made it. its a low stat server, it has alot of the new things in, like orbs and gems in it, crafting and such. Alot of areas, mobs, items and weapons from mir3 aswell. :)

stephens_l

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2003
ahh so i did patch the exe right. well ok cool ill keep dling n try lata on

pompeii

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2004
stephens_l said:
ahh so i did patch the exe right. well ok cool ill keep dling n try lata on
everyone who wants to play really needs to get the full client off bittorent, as alot of the wils are new, oh and this server uses ledu, with all the cheats blocked. oh and i get the lag too, sometimes i dont get any tho.

stephens_l

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2003
im dling off bit torrent just takin ages, this looks like a really good server i checked screenies so i dont mind it takin 10 hours lol, just thought i cud have a look with current client and patched .exe. but as its down no such luck lol

pompeii

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2004
stephens_l said:
im dling off bit torrent just takin ages, this looks like a really good server i checked screenies so i dont mind it takin 10 hours lol, just thought i cud have a look with current client and patched .exe. but as its down no such luck lol
it was me in those screens :ppunk: , i want to get on it aswell -.-, ill give auscontrol a kick up the backside.

mpclan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2003
Canberra, Australia
lol server is up.... im not sure why you guys cant acess it

jeez i hate my router... it seems to work.. then when i leave it.... it stops forwarding the ports.... but its up now.

also server is in australia.. so if ur going to play from england . u will lag :P

Last edited:

Archa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Bristol ,England
whats the exp rate like? and drop rate?, anything new added?, soz for all the questions :P im just picky =D.
/Darkunit

pompeii

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2004
Archa said:
whats the exp rate like? and drop rate?, anything new added?, soz for all the questions :P im just picky =D.
/Darkunit
ill increase the xp tomorrow, aload of mir3 stuff is added, check out the screenies.

mpclan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2003
Canberra, Australia
ur talking about the torrent right? if so then your download speed acualy has nothing to do with the server speed but to do with the amout of peers that are sharing on the torrent file.

=/ so really your a joke.

"whats the exp rate like? and drop rate?, anything new added?, soz for all the questions im just picky =D.
/Darkunit"

the xp rate is 3x, rares are rare.

-auscontrol

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
mpclan said:
ur talking about the torrent right? if so then your download speed acualy has nothing to do with the server speed but to do with the amout of peers that are sharing on the torrent file.

=/ so really your a joke.

"whats the exp rate like? and drop rate?, anything new added?, soz for all the questions im just picky =D.
/Darkunit"

the xp rate is 3x, rares are rare.

-auscontrol

lol noob did i mention it was the server connection that was slow i know how ****ing peer to peer transfers work idoit, the joke is this server cant even be arsed to upload its exe so people can download must servers i down load in like 15mins but this thing sez 15 hours has no one on does not list stats.

mpclan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2003
Canberra, Australia
upload to where? the client is almost 600megs. this is a private server, hosted at an internet cafe.. why the hell would i pay to have the client uploaded.. , and im being so nice as to let people from the internet join. ..... how about this jackass. u give me money and ill have it hosted for u. IF not then STFU AND USE TORRENT. u stupid idiot.

"has no one on does not list stats."
The reason is because when ur awake the cafe is closed hence the 0 user status. when ur sleeping the server has around 20 people on it.

and listing stats is a waste of time as its based in an internet cafe...

hell the only reason i posted on here was so other australians who check this forum can come try a lag free server (For Once)

end of story

Last edited:

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
host it using richens service its free...
how am i the idoit researce your fact i know of atleast 10 places to update 1gb for free
no other austrains are on lomcn maybe one or 2 thats all
ive recently upgraded to T3 so which is most likey a more powerfull connection then your internet cafe.

so end of story :)

mpclan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2003
Canberra, Australia
host it using richens service its free...
how am i the idoit researce your fact i know of atleast 10 places to update 1gb for free
no other austrains are on lomcn maybe one or 2 thats all
ive recently upgraded to T3 so which is most likey a more powerfull connection then your internet cafe.

so end of story

T3... ok show me a speed test of your all mighty t3 line.

also, iv already messaged richens 3 days ago, and no responce.
and yes, you are an idiot.

the internet cafe runs on a 512kb/s down and 512kb/s upload... and proof is the picture above.

no body is forcing you to play this server. so shut up or get lost.