Ayndril 2.3 Online Now!!!! <<Open Beta>>

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
sort it stupid gm ... cant handle kids
1) Overpowered caves
2) Favour people
3) Dumb and Bone idol...

constructive critisicm is always welcome
But spamming me calling from black to blue, because i changed something that wasnt meant to be easy, to hard, and u died there

after i warned u for about 20minutes it wud be changeing.

Not acceptable, banned for a day, your welcome back afterwards with a attitude change.

or not,.

Lomcnviewer

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 3, 2010
constructive critisicm is always welcome
But spamming me calling from black to blue, because i changed something that wasnt meant to be easy, to hard, and u died there

after i warned u for about 20minutes it wud be changeing.

Not acceptable, banned for a day, your welcome back afterwards with a attitude change.

or not,.
please put that like the truth , you told me 20minutes before " After REBOOT WILL CHANGE" ... no reboot so i go back and i get fked over by some **** overpowered mobs

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
please put that like the truth , you told me 20minutes before " After REBOOT WILL CHANGE" ... no reboot so i go back and i get fked over by some **** overpowered mobs

No i then tele;ed to u and told u next time u come bak will be harder.
ask fyro lol.
as realised cud re-do without reboot :D!
and there not overpowered, there fine u just think ur rambo.

edit- also, u do realise u just admitted to everyone your an immature kid?

"sort it stupid gm, cant handle kids"

as a matter of fact, i hate kids, wud never have them, so no i cant handle them, Dont act like one in future, as ur about 14-15 not 3, my 3 year old niece throws less tantrums than you.

Last edited:

Lomcnviewer

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 3, 2010
No i then tele;ed to u and told u next time u come bak will be harder.
ask fyro lol.
as realised cud re-do without reboot :D!
and there not overpowered, there fine u just think ur rambo.

edit- also, u do realise u just admitted to everyone your an immature kid?

"sort it stupid gm, cant handle kids"

as a matter of fact, i hate kids, wud never have them, so no i cant handle them, Dont act like one in future, as ur about 14-15 not 3, my 3 year old niece throws less tantrums than you.
ftw u on about rambo all the time, you didnt not come back in and tell us **** becoz we killed the lasst 2 bosses in less than 8minutes, 40seconds before reboot
i did not see u there coz as i quote " AFK puting some ideas together with james" from jaime... so pls stop talking bull****

P.S. :D nice i like being the sound of having more tantrums than you neice, good 2 let your anger out :thumbup2:

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
ftw u on about rambo all the time, you didnt not come back in and tell us **** becoz we killed the lasst 2 bosses in less than 8minutes, 40seconds before reboot
i did not see u there coz as i quote " AFK puting some ideas together with james" from jaime... so pls stop talking bull****

P.S. :D nice i like being the sound of having more tantrums than you neice, good 2 let your anger out :thumbup2:

Lol, ok

i didnt @regoto and tell u next time it wud be harder
Im lieing for no reason, not argueing with you.

Lomcnviewer

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 3, 2010
Lol, ok

i didnt @regoto and tell u next time it wud be harder
Im lieing for no reason, not argueing with you.
oki go into logs and take a screenshot proving it to me, if you can prove that you did tell me i will give full apoligze and close this case but if you are wrong and you did not you have to refund mine and stratz items lost ...

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
oki go into logs and take a screenshot proving it to me, if you can prove that you did tell me i will give full apoligze and close this case but if you are wrong and you did not you have to refund mine and stratz items lost ...

Hold up, did you just tell a server owner "You have to refund mine and stratz items lost"? get real.

He doesnt have to do **** all, if your **** enough to die, you deserve to loose your kit.

Lomcnviewer

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 3, 2010
Hold up, did you just tell a server owner "You have to refund mine and stratz items lost"? get real.

He doesnt have to do **** all, if your **** enough to die, you deserve to loose your kit.
smd fag... gm is dumb enough to make server with **** maps so someone changes a lil cliffe and he gives them full set of kit, and if he is wrong and didnt warn me then tbh he owe's me... so stfu and jog on

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
smd fag... gm is dumb enough to make server with **** maps so someone changes a lil cliffe and he gives them full set of kit, and if he is wrong and didnt warn me then tbh he owe's me... so stfu and jog on

LAL nice cry reply.

He owe's you nothing douche, g/l raging and crying for awhile.

Cheerio Mong Boy.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Lol, map r gash, u shud log on and see new ayndril its quite good

and i gave him a 1k honourblade for 6 caves map and province,

Oh wait one second
u cant log on and see new maps can you?

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
I was testing a cave with some guildies, I did a rambo, died lost half my kit coz breakable but I dont want it back lol more fun getting kit again!

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
**** it i carnt take the lost of items by pk. Quitin server till LIVE or when wipe:) Good luck bud.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Who said it will be wiped?
And if u die that much and break ur kit then just dont use * items.There is a reason they are more common than rest items

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
**** it i carnt take the lost of items by pk. Quitin server till LIVE or when wipe:) Good luck bud.

1) it is live kinda all servers r in constant testing/changeing mode
2) there wont be a wipe

ima give u an exsample of a drop file yeh

Lvl 15 BREAKABLE Item 1/10
Lvl 15 NONEBreakAbleItem 1/100

There a reason there more common, cuz they break,

ur not meant to make ur kit all breakable
ur menna just use them wen u get them, and if they break, there crap neway, so no big deal, its the None * items u want.

* ITEMS ARE JUST SMALL REWARDS NOT PERMANT KITS ¬¬

god...lol there common as ****

even teir 7 * kit is 1/50.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex

lol, i love how your upset over me getting a small payment for a couple of maps, you can eaisly make wat i got given in a couple of hours.. even other players stated this in RIVAL guilds before you try claim its my own guildies... these items are not even perm, and easily obtainable, .. they will break when i die.... so how about instead of throwing slanderous comments to me, about my mum and how i 'suck' why not find me and pk me? Then oh my items are gone :mellow: