Ayndril MIR 2.3 <<<LIVE>>> <<<DEDICATED SERVER ONLINE>>>

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Re: Ayndril MIR 2.3 <<<LIVE>>> <<<DEDICATED SERVER ONLINE>>>

You so mad!

You come out on top on every server? I've never heard of you before lol.

Both guilds had the same amount of people on, quit crying just because we're better than you.

Enjoy raging on the next server whenever we rape you..... again.

Did your work like your rage?

/Nymph

Just because you keep repeating it, doesn't mean it's true.
GB had 4 members at event, end.

I know 'GB got beat' for the bosses or whatever, but after the first 5 mins it was clear that GB weren't killing ****, after this Jaime decides to start spawning the harder grp bosses, n1 GM?

Pfft.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006

You had nobody on? You had more members than us logged on, and the exact same amount on that attended the event. We both had 5 members appear at the event. Get to grips with the fact that your guild are **** an unable to put up a fight.

GM chat banned you for calling him more than a prick. I could scroll up and print screen it now probably. You are lucky its here and not 4H, as that abuse would probably have got you a 2 week ban off Ben. :001_rolleyes:

never seen ben @kill 50 times.

Ben wudnt have done such a retarded event.

Whats 4h got to do with anything rentboy? lik ben more arsehole n1 yeh?

Called him a retard, got chat banend. called him a prick, got @killed

Scroll up n screen all u like, thts all ull find.

/gw

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND

never seen ben @kill 50 times.

Ben wudnt have done such a retarded event.

Whats 4h got to do with anything rentboy? lik ben more arsehole n1 yeh?

Called him a retard, got chat banend. called him a prick, got @killed

Scroll up n screen all u like, thts all ull find.

/gw

I'm giving you an example as to how easy going it was in comparison to another server in which you'd of probably got banned for a week or two.

Wipe the tears away and move on with life pal. You are making yourself look like a complete and utter clown.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007

Ouch.. Server seemed pretty good untill reading this, never mind... another server ruined by wannabee server owners.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey

Indeed, called him a prick once or twice.

Lol @ would be banned on 4h. SplintA called Matt every name there is and received.... a 24hr ban!

Don't lie. He didn't really deserve to be chat banned, let alone @kill'ed. After @killing, Jaime also sat in sz saying Slayer clearly got bullied at school etc, kid much? Jaime needs to grow up, shouldn't even be a GM.

It was a retarded event, there was only ever gonna be 1 'winning guild', and it was proven, Jaime clearly already knew this, yet continued the event.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

Explain to me.

Both same users on for event.

We start killing stuff. You start killing stuff. We Start pking, you run off like girls?

Seems to me you can't handle the truth. Your guild fails. They depend solely upon you to be logged in to fight. Your logged in from work (lol) and they still lose... hmm... ye must be a retarded event tbh.

Lel, so mad.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010

Explain to me.

We start killing stuff. You start killing stuff. We Start pking, you run off like girls?

Seems to me you can't handle the truth. Your guild fails. They depend solely upon you to be logged in to fight. Your logged in from work (lol) and they still lose... hmm... ye must be a retarded event tbh.

Lel, so mad.

he wasnt there when u dropped ur dharan ring? oO gf son.

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK

Well u really have a way with words dont you?

1st of all i dont do anything without reason. U was constantly spamming me in PMs with abuse. Just because things didnt go ur way. I know of ur past history very well with ur exploits and using people ingame. Im not gonna go into detail anymore cos i dont need to.

Anyway i chatbanned u and u just kept going on and on in global so i just @killed u in a hope ud realise ur getting annoying. But ur tiny mind just wud not process that wud it?

I expect all other players to go " oh hes corrupt" etc over this but u made the scene, u wanted the attention, u thought u was better than every1 else. And this goes to show u aint nuthin but a guy who plays mir.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

he wasnt there when u dropped ur dharan ring? oO gf son.

I have never owned a Dharan Ring? The best ring I have is a lord ring.

seriously, stop being so retarded it hurts to read.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006

Explain to me.

Lel, so mad.

wasnt even close numbers.

and u all donate we had ppl tht just started server.

was me VS all of DB if ure honest with ureself. Clipper is semi useful in a fight but he didnt wanan risk kit againt ATLEAST 7 DB. ikilledkenny, nymph,koriban,burntsoul,lightning, 0rang3, another tao (cant memba name, might have been a 2nd char) and a **** warrior i decked.

we had 4, and only 2 tht pk.

GMS actions were inexcusable, simple as. completely ruined server rep.

grant

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006

Well u really have a way with words dont you?

1st of all i dont do anything without reason. U was constantly spamming me in PMs with abuse. Just because things didnt go ur way. I know of ur past history very well with ur exploits and using people ingame. Im not gonna go into detail anymore cos i dont need to.

Anyway i chatbanned u and u just kept going on and on in global so i just @killed u in a hope ud realise ur getting annoying. But ur tiny mind just wud not process that wud it?

I expect all other players to go " oh hes corrupt" etc over this but u made the scene, u wanted the attention, u thought u was better than every1 else. And this goes to show u aint nuthin but a guy who plays mir.

i am better than everybody else. Best kit, no donations.

You were the one with a point to prove, trying to E-flex.

Only ppl backing u up are ure DB mates. Nobody from an outside perspective would agree.

/slayer

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND

was me VS all of DB if ure honest with ureself. Clipper is semi useful in a fight but he didnt wanan risk kit againt ATLEAST 7 DB. ikilledkenny, nymph,koriban,burntsoul,lightning, 0rang3, another tao (cant memba name, might have been a 2nd char) and a **** warrior i decked.

grant

There was me, orange, koriban, lightning & nymph, nymph then moved onto tao(IKilledKenny) to poison EM, and from GB there was you, topaz, waka, darklord & dweller. Thats 5 each. Quit the crying kid.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

we get it all rdy need for 10 pages of spam on it

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

grant

ikilledkenny = Nymph

So, we had... Ikilledkenny,koriban,burntsoul,lightning,0RanG3

That **** warrior you decked was a romanian, not even in our guild.

You had Slayer,Clipper,DarkLord,WW,Topaz (Or dweller, sum crap tao neway)

You said it yourself, your guilds ****. The event was perfectly fine, you just couldn't take anything because you failed. You sparked off the GM, he got mad. What you expect when you insult someone? A thankyou?

Y so stupid?

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006

we get it all rdy need for 10 pages of spam on it

its not spam its relevant?

Wond thats just not true. Thoseppl may have been online at the time, but were either afk or not pkers.

this was easily obvious way before EM was spawned.

there was more of u than that @ em.

Was me vs all of u, why lie, topaz might have helped a bit.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006

ikilledkenny = Nymph

So, we had... Ikilledkenny,koriban,burntsoul,lightning,0RanG3

That **** warrior you decked was a romanian, not even in our guild.

You had Slayer,Clipper,DarkLord,WW,Topaz (Or dweller, sum crap tao neway)

You said it yourself, your guilds ****. The event was perfectly fine, you just couldn't take anything because you failed. You sparked off the GM, he got mad. What you expect when you insult someone? A thankyou?

Y so stupid?

wakawaka got pked within minutes and didnt cum bk, way before the uber drop bosses were spawned.

darklord i didnt see once, was afk for all i knew.

topaz helped, dno about clipper.

Point is, gm @killing me in town, letting all rue guild pick up my kit. is enexcusable.

you ban people if u want, u dnt do that. - there is no excuse dont try to find one.

grant

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010

Lol Slayer only reason you amount to anything is because you're too fast for most people to hit, and you've geeked your way through kit. And you're lucky you got unbanned for exploiting that GP bug a silly amount of times, im not even sure why you were.

And like every other fight unless its 2 GB vs 1 of us at least you all run off/tt/die - when its 1 DB vs 2+ GB you're all so mouthy giving it large. Its pathetic really.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006

Lol Slayer only reason you amount to anything is because you're too fast for most people to hit, and you've geeked your way through kit. And you're lucky you got unbanned for exploiting that GP bug a silly amount of times, im not even sure why you were.

And like every other fight unless its 2 GB vs 1 of us at least you all run off/tt/die - when its 1 DB vs 2+ GB you're all so mouthy giving it large. Its pathetic really.

im not fast.

i fight against odds Vs ppl without instant TT, kori and burnt just have instant tt, which is an epic fail part of server, may aswell be given @superman compared with a 5 second delay.

even so ive died less than them, so dno wtf ure on.

i cant hit wond.

grant

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND

wakawaka got pked within minutes and didnt cum bk, way before the uber drop bosses were spawned.

Point is, gm @killing me in town, letting all rue guild pick up my kit. is enexcusable.

you ban people if u want, u dnt do that. - there is no excuse dont try to find one.

grant

Pick up your kit? You dropped nothing lol.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010

grant

there was me (topaz) slayer WW thts it i was on clipper so the char was afk and dl got on when it all finished.