Ayndril MIR 2.3 <<<LIVE>>> <<<DEDICATED SERVER ONLINE>>>

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Re: Ayndril MIR 2.3 <<<LIVE>>> <<<DEDICATED SERVER ONLINE>>>

You should make your main post a bit more organised like

To play install this : x
Then then : x
Then this : x

The easier you make it the more players you might get ;)

Oh and maybe try sort out some proper space for your clint instead of megaupload.

its all top of thread in a nice neat line lol? most recent patch first, client at bottom.

and that costs ££££, im a college student lol...

Barely paid for dedi wit bit of help of a few players

tho am lookin at renting sum space of a m8 just for client

Edit

Slayer/State Banned until 13/06/2010 For exsploiting @sell Saphirering

dont lie, logged on store account found 300k GP And saphireing in bag :P so nice try. haha.
wouldnt of banned u, but u made me give u bossscrolls3's cuz u was adamant u didnt exsploit
and was 2 lazy to check logs, so gave u benefit off doubt, but unlucky for u was, scrollin through database and found
ur store charecter with a stupid amount of gamepoints on :P

Also ramboone banned for 3 days., just for being an idiot and spamming global with gm**** ect.

Because he said wond cheated, and i said he didnt, lol. Pvp'ed wond ect a few times on my test secret char, which is in a guild and goes to a few wars (i use it to get balance ect)

and he doesnt cheat, now weed he used to cheat!

Last edited:

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006

its all top of thread in a nice neat line lol? most recent patch first, client at bottom.

and that costs ££££, im a college student lol...

Barely paid for dedi wit bit of help of a few players

tho am lookin at renting sum space of a m8 just for client

Edit

Slayer/State Banned until 13/06/2010 For exsploiting @sell Saphirering

dont lie, logged on store account found 300k GP And saphireing in bag :P so nice try. haha.
wouldnt of banned u, but u made me give u bossscrolls3's cuz u was adamant u didnt exsploit
and was 2 lazy to check logs, so gave u benefit off doubt, but unlucky for u was, scrollin through database and found
ur store charecter with a stupid amount of gamepoints on :P

Also ramboone banned for 3 days., just for being an idiot and spamming global with gm**** ect.

Because he said wond cheated, and i said he didnt, lol. Pvp'ed wond ect a few times on my test secret char, which is in a guild and goes to a few wars (i use it to get balance ect)

and he doesnt cheat, now weed he used to cheat!

didnt exploit the knight set, got that legit which is all i said.

i said i do wat my bro did last nifght, and that the focus ring was proabaly exploited....

We got 2x knight set fully legit, and thats 100% true, check logs how many knight items we bought after saphire ring.

/gw

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham

didnt exploit the knight set, got that legit which is all i said.

i said i do wat my bro did last nifght, and that the focus ring was proabaly exploited....

We got 2x knight set fully legit, and thats 100% true, check logs how many knight items we bought after saphire ring.

/gw

dude logged on ur store char, and hes got 300k gamepoints and a saphirering in bag,
= uve been exsploiting lol

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan

t'is a good server but the thing that put me off is the stupid deva , im a tao and i hate playing other classes so i need at least a decent pet which can mass attack without doing a silly quest

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004

God, imagine having to work to get a mass attacking pet! No ****ing way.

That's ridiculous, wtf is the GM doing not handing everything on a plate to people.

/Nymph

grand99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2003

Whats your problem Nymph?

alot of ppl will be put off a server if it isn't welcoming to new players
i made a tao to check it out:

i put T2/T3 items on and still didn't enjoy playing. it was really weak and i couldn't really make it thought Wt.
crap dc and sc and weak pet killing 1 mob at a time just made the 30 mins i spent feel like a waste of time.

ppl will obviusly say well play a wizz then (which i do)
but ppl shouldn't be forced onto class' they dont like just cuz tao is fkin useless

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007

That's ridiculous, wtf is the GM doing not handing everything on a plate to people.

/Nymph

lol I would agree if the pet was worth doing it for :P Don't think it hits some ppl and as for others, both pets r to make them "flinch", and tank mobs, useless for dmg tho

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004

Making ppl flinch on this server is more than enouf on a tao cause it basicly means that person cant even hit you.

Your poison makes/can make 200-300dmg per tick with proper sc.Taos with proper kit poison kill any cave in game really fast.Yes it might take a while for it to actually land on a person due to PR but yet when it does it rapes and while the person tries to puri it he is vulnerable.Same thing with curse that lasts 3mins.

If you expect to rape mobs/ppl alone then tao aint your class and was never tbh.You are there to support and at least as far as i know on 90% of bosses/fights tao is a MUST for any group.

All the above are facts.So if you still cant enjoy your class either play another class or quit mir since i cant remember last server taos were THAT good/necessary.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010

Your poison makes/can make 200-300dmg per tick with proper sc.Taos with proper kit poison kill any cave in game really fast.Yes .

agree with this in my proper kit which i dnt use for pking cause i die i get 193-417 sc and i can more or less psn kill everythnig.

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004

Tao's are basically an "I Win" button in mass fights, especially on 2.3, theyre not the class to play if you want to rape everyone 1v1.

/Nymph

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham

t'is a good server but the thing that put me off is the stupid deva , im a tao and i hate playing other classes so i need at least a decent pet which can mass attack without doing a silly quest

Lol, a mass attacking tao pet????................

vn1+ pvp.

sorry, will never be happening, shinsu doesnt even mass attack,

got play 1 of them vn1+ n00b servers like mir2sin, i think they give every1 dc 500 pets.

On a side night, shinsu being up'ed, and adding a low walk speed, damage skele, so its useless in pvp, bt helps for pve =x

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan

/Nymph

i didn't mean a a proper big attack like the skele's do in Four heroes u idiot , i meant shinny's should be given without the stupid quest

no need to be a ****ing tard about

Lol, a mass attacking tao pet????................

vn1+ pvp.

sorry, will never be happening, shinsu doesnt even mass attack,

got play 1 of them vn1+ n00b servers like mir2sin, i think they give every1 dc 500 pets.

On a side night, shinsu being up'ed, and adding a low walk speed, damage skele, so its useless in pvp, bt helps for pve =x

how old are you ? you criticize a person for telling you his opinions

wont be playing a server where a mod types like my 11 year old cousin to be honest

Last edited:

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004

i didn't mean a a proper big attack like the skele's do in Four heroes u idiot , i meant shinny's should be given without the stupid quest

no need to be a ****ing tard about

So tell me what's the difference between a mass attack (hits lots of people/spaces) and a proper big attack (hits lots of people spaces) ?

Hate to burst your bubble but shinsus aren't a mass attack lol.

And i'm being the tard about it?

K.

Here's an idea, stop posting, might prevent you from further embarrasing yourself.

/Nymph

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan

the meaning of a mass attack is a pet which attack's more than one monster like what a shinny does
all im saying is that shinny's should come with the starter skills

theres nothing embarrassing about stating an opinion

theres an idea for you

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004

the meaning of a mass attack is a pet which attack's more than one monster like what a shinny does
all im saying is that shinny's should come with the starter skills

theres nothing embarrassing about stating an opinion

theres an idea for you

I wouldn't define shinsus as mass attack pets, mass attacks are things like met strike, flamefield etc

Why don't you say you think they should come with the starter skills instead of saying things like " some silly quest" which the GMs have spent time scripting etc.

Theres nothing embarrasing about stating an opinion but it is embarrassing whenever you call someone a tard when in fact you are being "the retard".

/Nymph

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005

DD is right shinnys shud come with starter, as you gotta get poison cloud aswell which makes it a bit unfair on taos right?

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset

DD is right shinnys shud come with starter, as you gotta get poison cloud aswell which makes it a bit unfair on taos right?

Well warriors need to do the quest to get rage. And 10k gp for BA.
So why should Taos get shinnys at start? They have deva which all tho it may look useless but it actually does help alot.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham

skele was added yesterday deathsdoor, u obviously played about a week ago, and only just got round to posting...as added it in last night, lol.

taos are easily the best class on server by far...for pvp and pve, lol.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

not really played mir2 for years this server worth trying out?

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England

Tao, tried to go to the "medium" cave with the lizards... 2archers start shooting me off of my screen, couldent move, couldent cast any spells... died, lost the "breakable" sword and brace i had... nice "medium" cave... might want to change the archers in there... or remove them.

On another note, nice server, I do miss leveling but that is personal preference. GM's are happy to help and so are some other players, well worth a try.

Last edited: