Azura help Please

m3mys3lfand1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2010
The files i got are all from you lol

first of all i am running windows server 2003 Service Pack 2

with 2 GB memory

And regional language is set to chinese prc the only thing thats english is the keyboard

im also running Microsoft SQL Server 2005

I have changed all of the gate ips to 127.0.0.1 and also altered the ones in the database and im the tbl_GMIP i have used the ip 192.168.2.10 which is the internal ip of the host machine

all gates are running and have all connected to each other

then i used the amardillo patch and entered in the fingerprint then loaded the dll and let it do its magic

after that i ran the Ei_20061128.exe and entered the finger print stuff and it accepted it then i entered the password after that i got this

http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo289/nicofortune/Eierror.jpg

do u know what this means and im on about the red chinese writing in the top left corner and how to solve this issue

Last edited:

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
You need to set your 'Standards and Format' to Chinse PRC in your languages, the first drop down box in Regional Options..

Upvote 0

m3mys3lfand1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2010
also as ive set all the ips to 127.0.0.1 is there any in paticular i got to change so that people can log in over the net or will it work

what do u use to do host the website part

i got the website working on xampp now i need to know all the parts i need to edit could u explain all this to me please azura

what do i replace http://www.legendofmir.info/account/backend/ with
in the config file

as of the moment the web parts not linking to my database so i cant add accounts etc unless i manually do it

what ip do i change so that people can login the mir server via the net if all my ips are 127.0.0.1

k ty where

im after which ip i gotta change so people can link into my server as its all set to 127.0.0.1 also would be usful if someone could list all the ports i need to have open im sure the right ones are open but this is to double check

Upvote 0