Back On It

Join Discord

Richens

LOMCN VIP (Mapper)
VIP
Jul 28, 2004
UK - Midlands
Well, I thought I'd get back into it, have had a fair few ideas flying round and have chosen the one to go ahead with!

I am hoping to start a server (Heroes), with this being the starting 'Initiation' Map.

It won't be one of those servers where you jump into everything straight away, everything will have to be earnt and pvp will be very important in all of it. However I will go into more detail about the server in Upcomming Server section of the forum. A bit of a clue to the feel i'm going for is the old Warcraft 2!

*Theme*
Is just blocked off access to the first trading town, where the whole server starts, and this is just the prooving point of the start of the storyline. All the bridges you can see are blocked off, and the only way to cross will be completing around 5-6 challenges.

Step 1

Spawn at the start point bottom left, find the first NPC at point 1, you will have to 'Proove' yourself to gain access over the bridge to Step 2.

Step 2

Another prooving ground base before heading over to Step 3. You have 2 paths to complete before being aloud over. (will be posting these prooving grounds soon)

Step 3

Again, just two prooving ground areas where you will also be learning many of the abilities available to you in Heroes for people that may be new to Heroes.

et5rtd.jpg

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Nice to see you've made a come back on the old map sections , looking good so far mate. Best of luck to you with your server.

therock2k2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2004
Well, I thought I'd get back into it, have had a fair few ideas flying round and have chosen the one to go ahead with!

I am hoping to start a server (Heroes), with this being the starting 'Initiation' Map.

It won't be one of those servers where you jump into everything straight away, everything will have to be earnt and pvp will be very important in all of it. However I will go into more detail about the server in Upcomming Server section of the forum. A bit of a clue to the feel i'm going for is the old Warcraft 2!

*Theme*
Is just blocked off access to the first trading town, where the whole server starts, and this is just the prooving point of the start of the storyline. All the bridges you can see are blocked off, and the only way to cross will be completing around 5-6 challenges.

Step 1

Spawn at the start point bottom left, find the first NPC at point 1, you will have to 'Proove' yourself to gain access over the bridge to Step 2.

Step 2

Another prooving ground base before heading over to Step 3. You have 2 paths to complete before being aloud over. (will be posting these prooving grounds soon)

Step 3

Again, just two prooving ground areas where you will also be learning many of the abilities available to you in Heroes for people that may be new to Heroes.

et5rtd.jpg

Been awhile since i been lurking in the shadows around (original creator of jamrock ;) there any progress on this?

also @richens would you happen to have a backup from your dedi a few years back im looking to recover some files that you hosted for us!