Bandet Server (1.9 Ledu)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Sparx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2004
Orig Sparx No Longer Active
his comp runs on 2kRAM so 675year, 45weeks, 3days, 18hours, 25 mins and 25 seconds and counting.... sorry there is a point to this post. it will be done when its done if he keeps coming on here it will slow it down jus let him do it.

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
iam sure most of you are aware, there is a new safe town (version2) lol as the old one was way to big.... download via the downloads section of the bandet forums

/koni
GM & Joint developer

Blizzard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 3, 2005
nice to see crusade back scrapped the idea of dm2 then i see DS lol might play this dont know yet.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
I personally prefer this server to Crusade server, this one has more updates and have some very nice people playing.
I couldnt comment on the community with Crusade because I didnt play for long enough but i certainly like Bandet more.

Soz matt, Im not taking sides... its just my opinion.

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
nice to see crusade back scrapped the idea of dm2 then i see DS lol might play this dont know yet.

yea scraped the idear of dm2, and made a mir3 server instead just getting cash together and bits for dedicated host no time limit as to when this will happen yet.

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
I personally prefer this server to Crusade server, this one has more updates and have some very nice people playing.
I couldnt comment on the community with Crusade because I didnt play for long enough but i certainly like Bandet more.

ty very much BUT i cant take all the credit for the server, it has been a joint development from the very start and is now growing stronger.

cheers ds

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004

No need to appologise m8, theres no sides lol, im glad its going well for the Bandet team, people will always play a server they like and some like this one and some like Crusade it will always be the way :)

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
new patch available on the bandet forums, just a small client side patch 20meg ish

forum link is in my siggy

Last edited:

swabs

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 10, 2003
have tried to reg with your forum but not getting confirmation email through.

Whilst browsing your site there are mentions of a download section can find loads but no specific download section

have downloaded the full client from a link on 1 of the userd threads but this appears to be wrong as most maps a just black screen including home zone.

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
have tried to reg with your forum but not getting confirmation email through.

Whilst browsing your site there are mentions of a download section can find loads but no specific download section

have downloaded the full client from a link on 1 of the userd threads but this appears to be wrong as most maps a just black screen including home zone.

with the activation email make sure it is a correct email address,
not trying to tell you how to suk eggs but we all that have register recieved one.

here is full client,
http://files.filefront.com/bandetfullypatc...;/fileinfo.html

Last edited:

swabs

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 10, 2003
Thanks for the reply

When i registered for the forum i used a correct email address

Last edited:

swabs

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 10, 2003
Sorted now cheers, was crappy email provider hadnt had an email for over 3 days should have noticed summat was up there.

Once again thanks for the responces.

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
there has been a few updates going on in the last week,

the introduction of 4 new caves

downloads available from the bandet forums

lucifers temple
goblinstemple
hell