[Holley] Banging my head against the wall - Invalid Key

smoochy boys on tour

RealLionSoul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2013
Hey guys, really didnt want to post the same question here, but im struggling cracking with armadillo.

Im using a Dell Latitude D620 (Intel) (oldschool laptop) just as a testing rig to make sure the files work (before i pay for hosting etc).

Hardware Footprint: 5BFD-F370

What i have done :
Reinstalled the Driver in 'My computer' to change from ACHI to Standard PC
Put /onecpu at the end of the boot.ini
I have incalled the Chinese lang packs so now i have the following in Regional and Lang options:

Standards and Formats - Chinese (PRC)
Languages tab > Details - Chinese PRC installed with simplified selected
Default PRC input language selected
Advanced Tab > Chinese PRC selected.

I have used the Trial reset which is in the Kings server files (guessing there is no difference).
Scanning > Cleaning.

Done this so many times, still nothing.

Im running XP Pro service pack 2.

Any more info, please let me know. Help :)

Also tried this on a different PC, still stuck at the same hurdle.

Photo of the screen showing trialreset has cleared all armadillo and its still isnt having non of it. Done it around 15 times now :(

Jy8Rwr9.jpg

Last edited:

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Hiya there.

I have swapped computers and it is now working!! :D well the server is all up anyway.

The next problem is which client do i use to play it? I have tried this one : http://mirfiles.co.uk/clients/ (mir3install.exe) but i cannot type anything in the username and/or password.

I have downloaded the Bluemoo 355 which i believe is the correct one? is it as simple as going in there and changing the IPs/

(I would love the way the other servers do it so i can just patch the whole files up and so my friends can just download from my FTP and play)

What did you do on the other pc. I cant see PMs lol. I am trying very Very hard to get to were you are at. If I may ask what set of server files did you use, are they on lomcn/ anylonger... woo woo did you use Job?

Upvote 0

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Its in the OS Operating System/ or machine. I just had the same problem even though I lost 2 days of work it fixed the problem

System Restore. If that dont work, download XP off microsoft, and a Older versionof xp off pirate bay for the language pack. Microsoft has all the language packs in windows 7 now just like direct x 10 and 11.

KIts a couple of solutions GX520 dell 3.0ghz 64bit slightly upgrade of 2.8 easier to work on tho:)

Upvote 0

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
Use my setup tutorial, a lot easyier then looking through everyones posts to find correct sulotion. also by my understanding it will only crack on intel or amd, SP2 / SP3. ( Sp3 is alittle more complicated due to the updates that Microsoft done ( but setup is still same ) ) Hope you find the sulotion.. Kind Regards, Ben.

Upvote 0