Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
As requested by the players i will run a 20% exp (mob exp) boost on the server.

The EXP will last from 00:00 Saturday 23rd May through till 00:00 Tuesday 26th May 2020

Also due to players voting on the discord, as of tomorrow morning's reboot the level lock on PI will be removed (vipers will remain 30+ and Foxes 38+). Also the TimeStones will be level 33+ with a TSP and free to those 40+

There will be a patch notes update tomorrow morning after the reboot, which will see amoung other things the ability to use the PLUS rule from TripleTraid when challenging someone, at this time there is no COMBO link but it will be implemented once SAME rule is done.

UnluckyXIII

LOMCN Member
Jan 5, 2018
Hardcore weekend incoming! I haven't played as much of the server as I would have liked but opening up content and adding a catch-up exp event is a great way to promote interest and should boost the player count. Will this update include alterations to the likes of Vipers and PB so they are more viable?

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Hardcore weekend incoming! I haven't played as much of the server as I would have liked but opening up content and adding a catch-up exp event is a great way to promote interest and should boost the player count. Will this update include alterations to the likes of Vipers and PB so they are more viable?
yes it will, vipers were already altered and the spawns have been doubled

PB should be tricky still, for me its up there in terms of exp as foxes and the exp on them was increased so should still be a decent place to go

Reactions: UnluckyXIII

HzN

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 21, 2020
Great Stuff. anybody thinking of trying a new mir server or giving this a second chance check the patch notes!

Status
Not open for further replies.