Discussion Banshee Mir v2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

SPL1FF

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Banshee
Game Master
Mar 24, 2003

Banshee v2​

Launching Friday 3rd November – 7.30 pm GMT

Join our Discord - https://discord.gg/MjxasdT3kZ

Built using Crystal Files.

Hosted on Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz - 64.0 GB RAM 2x SSD SATA 512 GB 1 Gbit/s bandwidth

Banshee Mir v2 will take you on another journey to satisfy that nostalgic fix of your forever-loved game.

5 classes – Warrior, Wizard, Taoist, Assassin, and Archer!

A low-medium rate server in terms of experience, drops, and item stats.

A fine blend of old favorites meeting fresh ideas.

You will explore loads of old and new hunting areas all stacked with ferocious enemies to slay!

A large focus on player vs player battles for world bosses, conquest walls, and more!

Updated spell graphics, and various new skills, some of which reaching level 4.

Aura system, enabling you to have a unique glow alongside some additional stats.

Body Luck (Karma) system, impacting some RNG-based game features.

A never-before-seen custom user interface.

Huge crafting system for potions, buffs, items, and more!

Numerous daily and storyline quests to complete!

Huge array of items to find and collect.

Boss trophies to collect and proudly wear.

Awakening and Rune System.

Challenges for both solo and group play.

Plus much, much more!​

Banshee-Mir-2.jpg

blazee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2012
Best of luck on launch mate

Last edited:

jet20

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 22, 2005
Timisoara.RO[mania]
National Basketball Association Sport GIF by NBA

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
ok sorted now downloading it

Last edited:
Reactions: Jev

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
I AM NOT SINTRA THERE IS A PLAYER CALLED JYNXY WHO TRIED TO PK ME THINKING I AM A CHARACTER CALLED SINTRA.

my main is only lvl 30 i cant get going without a guard pet or gg so will just do what i can. /FrankSinatra can you guys that know me from mir chronicles sort him out for me Jynxy wizard ok
Post automatically merged:

Loving the server
yes its great so far I wish I could go fishing on it to kill some time lol. Hard when not able to use GG as I dont have money to waste.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
I AM NOT SINTRA THERE IS A PLAYER CALLED JYNXY WHO TRIED TO PK ME THINKING I AM A CHARACTER CALLED SINTRA.

my main is only lvl 30 i cant get going without a guard pet or gg so will just do what i can. /FrankSinatra can you guys that know me from mir chronicles sort him out for me Jynxy wizard ok
Post automatically merged:

yes its great so far I wish I could go fishing on it to kill some time lol. Hard when not able to use GG as I dont have money to waste.
I play the server myself, you can definitely level without the need to purchase game gold.

I would focus on doing the quests in Eldiria.

Ignore Jynxy, any player who goes out of their way to kill low levels have the brain capacity of a moth.
Hit up any guild member in Bananaclan and tell them I send you their way, I’m sure they’d happily let you tag along on some hunt’s.

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Great time to start, big update and it’s easier to get into the mix than ever! If anyone’s looking for a decent server I’d well recommend giving it a go. Happy to boost/help out new players.

Reactions: Jev and Pusha

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Nice to see server UC back up in the 90s-100s again now in the evenings, it’s brought back the wall fights 💪🏻
Well deserved, and more realistic numbers compared to the others who are able to get away with the fake user counts.

Reactions: deano13

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
does this server have no afk mechanics like mining and fishing?
There is no option for autoplay.

Someone who is active on the server should be able to clarify about mining/fishing.

I know there are no silly stalls either that somehow count as users as well.

Reactions: deano13