Batman: The Dark Knight

Join Discord

Snowman

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 30, 2005
Is there anywhere i can watch the movie online with good quality please, searched on google and found a link but it only had 3 out of 5 parts

thx in advance :)

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
SS i had a look on there and couldnt seem to find the film got the link to it? cheer's

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
It's a good film, easily one of the best to be released this year.
Well worth seeing at the cinema..

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
£5 for the cinema, or £2.50 each if you take someone on orange wednesdays. Hardly a rip off. Some films are worth the cost. You'll never get the quality, the true surround sound atmosphere, nor the nostalgic cinema routine from your desk chair.

I hate to admit that I also watch films/get music online. Yet knowingly acknowledge it's changing the film industry immensely..
I'm doing film studies at uni, and we always use the on-campus cinema for all film viewing.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
how bout sat in a lazy boy chair with full panasonic 5:1 surround sound system on a 32 inch LCD tv, of course with my fridge at arms length on my right.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
You can't download that quality until they're released on dvd surely? At least i've never been able to. And even when released they're still usually lame.

Finally a dvd will NEVER compare to the cinema. Not in a million years..

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
yeah usually able to get dvd quality 2-3 weeks after its in cinema, tbh i dont like going cinema, u need a piss u miss some of the film where as at home u pause and go, people talking whilst film is playing.tbh i prefer watching at home basically.

Mackem

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 18, 2004
Kent, S.E England
www.graboid.com . You get cam / telesync downloads which are rubbish. You also get dvd / r5retail downloads which is really good quality. I got You Don't Mess With The Zohan on dvd over a week ago. I recommend highly and you get 10000 mb off downloads free a month. ( roughly 5 films ) also the films are stored as Vidx so sizes are from 900-2000mb for one film.

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
When people are talking constantly through a film i tell them to shut up =/

Nothing can beat the cinema experience though, unless you live in one of thse area's that have a really crap cinema and get films way after any other cinema's in the uk. They suck.

Popcorn :ppunk:

/Ash