Battle of the sexes

smoochy boys on tour

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Here is my 2nd piece that i have tried just being as plain as i can using shapes as the main part without myself thinking it is abolute crap. I know it needs something in the centre but i dont know what :(

Constructive criticism please :)

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
the text used is Visitor -BRK- downloaded from dafonts.com :) where do you get brushes from mate?
i always knew my 'plain is best' theory would work 1 day :P

[Shadow]

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Oct 1, 2004
Counter Strike
Thats amazing dude. There's nothing else you can add really i haven't gave anyone a 10/10 before but i think this really is a 10/10

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
sweet lol. i thought i would just get flamed as all anyone has said to me so far about my graphics is ''poor, need practice'' etc. lol just waiting for the 'pros' to comment now :)

[Shadow]

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Oct 1, 2004
Counter Strike
Loved1 said:
sweet lol. i thought i would just get flamed as all anyone has said to me so far about my graphics is ''poor, need practice'' etc. lol just waiting for the 'pros' to comment now :)

You obviously didn't see my comment

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
Theres plain where its plain but theres work gone into it.

But this piece looks like its hardly been done at all, it looks to me to be a very easy piece to do and yes its eyecatching but i just feel its way too basic.

Seems like you'v done a gradiant in the background, added a few brushes simetricularly? (bad spelling) and left it at that, oh and put some txt at the top.

Its nice but people can tell you havnt put much effort into it, and i fail to see how that little of work can create a 10/10 appearence :fart:

I do feel if thats the type of thing you where looking for then fine yes, keep it extremly basic. But i have the feeling that your just trying out adobe and just trying to create a 5minute piece which is decent.

If your serious about wanting to create good things then spend more time on them and perfectionise it.

/Tofas

- Probebly made so many spelling mistakes, been bad all day with words and i really dont have the breath to go over and replace my mis-spelt words with real ones lol. hope you can make out what iv said.

EvilGoku

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 28, 2005
Brighton
i agree with tofas.. plus the shapes are out of proportion.. the shift key stops this...

5/10 :S... doesnt look right

Tx,

Ace.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2006
Sorry but, sucks. For too plain and has no 'va va voom'.

The things which actually are on it, are not your work and are only a few defaults and some shapes...

Colours are good. Text is sorta good, but is getting boring. I did tell you to use that from the start -_-

Anyway, I don't like it personally. 4/10.

/Steish
/W84 ... Banned again. On my mates account.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
i dont like, sorry just dont. i see what your trying to do, and i do appreciate the effort, but ya no ya no im beard.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Ace. said:
The things which actually are on it, are not your work and are only a few defaults and some shapes...
QUOTE]

The things that are on it come on ps. They are not positioned in any particular way. So therefore this whole piece is my own work.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
The things that are on it come on ps. They are not positioned in any particular way. So therefore this whole piece is my own work.

You know what I meant, and have twisted my words.
Therefore, you sir, are an idiot.

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
I dont understand it ...

So you have the W/C sign for male on the left and female on the right and you have the astro sign for male and female above their head... How does even remotly symbolise battle of the sexes lol?

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
no w00t. i do not understand what you meant at all. and @ raz0r. stuf you gimp. you say you were 23 right? then stop buming up to youngers. twat