Bebo

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
I hate BeBo purely on the simple fact they compromise internet safety, and by god they do it in a big way. The amount of E-mails i get from Bebo is unbeleiveable, i get like 3 a day saying "hey join me on bebo".

Whats awesome is they ask for your MSN Login AND password, and tonnes of people are just willingly giving it out. Ive had several arguement with bebo via E-mail and ive always come out better.

The simple fact is, IF someone managed to hack into their systems, or someone on the inside decided to mess about etc, theres potentially thousands of readily available MSN addresses to **** around on with the password provided.

On one occasion (and ill find the e-mail) i argued a point that peadophiles could make fake MSn addresses and details, enter random addresses in their address book and then Bebo would provide e-mails, invites and info all on behalf of some peadohile. To reassure me the guy said "any e-mail that seems suspect, or unusual will usually be checked by a member off staff as well, basically meaning a member of staff will access your MSN and look at your e-mails.

Aside from that the simple fact they spam me day after day after day, even when i request to be removed from mailing lists, it only removes on person at a time, and even then, i STILL get mails from them, because when their script updates contacts etc it re-add you to the list.

**** bebo.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
I only use it cause all my m8s do, and i really can't be assed to switch to myspace or xanga or anything lol

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Sonic said:
I only use it cause all my m8s do, and i really can't be assed to switch to myspace or xanga or anything lol

Same here, half of my old high school use it.

Your GF is a net hoe man.

wrathofb_tches

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 10, 2006
In A House
Atomicide said:
I hate BeBo purely on the simple fact they compromise internet safety, and by god they do it in a big way. The amount of E-mails i get from Bebo is unbeleiveable, i get like 3 a day saying "hey join me on bebo".

If you hate it that much why dont you block it?

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
wrathofb_tches said:
If you hate it that much why dont you block it?

it cant be blockec becuase they send the E-mails from within peoples hotmail accounts, meaning if i got an invitation from you, it would be form your Hotmail address, therefore by blocking/filtering the e-mail address i would lose all genuine e-mails from those people as well.

Very very occasionally a bebo one from bebo themsevles gets in and those get blocked.