Been away for sooo long..... get me up to date plz :)

Danny-B-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 16, 2004
Hi folks, i used to be a very regular member here (you may remember me ?)

Anyway, i used to host a fairly successfull closed server, 25+ players a night.

Anyway .... ive been busy doing WoW for ages now, i got lost from here and i'm sorry :)

could someone please get me up to speed with whats been happening since round about february this year ? (when i left)

1.9 was just released and i think Milo and co were busy trying to get things working good (appreciate your hard work, and im glad your still here)

i have had a quick browse of the forum and no im not another stupid noobie, so please dont simply say "Search"

Last edited:

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
welcome back m8 , i remember ur avatar :S
thats how i know who u are

lomcn still the same but 1.9 has ledu and stuf

Rave

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 27, 2003
Vagrant said:
i dont remember u :P

To be honest I dont think he asked if people remembered him, he asked what has changed and wanted an update. Sarcasm really isnt appreciated

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
wb, i dont really know what the latest is with mir files, i dont really browse the mir server helps section much :( just look at what servers have been realsed and i give them a try really lol.

Wb :)

Rhys2002

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2005
Lo dannny, your doin a good job on the WoW server. If you need updated files or anything you know how to contact me.

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
Welcome Back are you back to stay or not lol and wot server did u use to host and r u in a wow private server team now>! or wot :P u mayaswell browse the 1.9 section everythign is fulyl working in teh files now + more is always on its way (i think) :D

/20 eggs

Danny-B-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 16, 2004
Cheers for the replies folks :)

Mir is a game you never tire of, its wierd, anyway thanks for the suggestions.
I still have all the files and accounts from when i stopped Mir and started WoW so i suppose it wouldnt take much to get back into the swing of things.

Unfortunatly the server cannot handle running both games at the same time and i cant drop WoW for Mir :(

@Rhys
Thanks for the comments :) good meeting someone i know here :)

@Zido
I hosted a Mir server called "Phoenix" but it was a closed server, cant go into much detail im afraid :P