Being stuck when mobs hitting

smoochy boys on tour

Ashran

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2007
Palma, Mallorca
Hi, I've disabled cheat, but when a mob hits me (although it makes me miss) it stops me. If there's more than 1 mob, they stuck me and I can't move.

I have set up something bad?

We think that theres a mistake in configuration console, maybe in tabsheet "set 3", in "speed config"

Do you have any idea?

Thanks

Yago

LOMCN n00bie
Oct 3, 2006
I have the same problem, can anybody help out or point me to a thread with the answer ?

Thanks.

Upvote 0

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
oh right well i dont get that with my king files erm do u mean in the establishes tab 3 settings i know my chars dont have the hit/miss thing that stops ur char dead in their tracks which some people would say this is instant running

Upvote 0

lina

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 28, 2010
Poland
I nearly jumped out of my chair. I did not know you can disable cheat as i read before it is hard coded. How did you guys disable cheats? This is very good congratulations guys.

Upvote 0

MIR3SERVER.COM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 21, 2011
oh right well i dont get that with my king files erm do u mean in the establishes tab 3 settings i know my chars dont have the hit/miss thing that stops ur char dead in their tracks which some people would say this is instant running

You mean my king files... and to stop the miss bug you need to turn Server Info on in the Dll (Kingslom3 at bottom of the screen)

I already disabled the cheat when I made the Client english yet again nico trying to act like he knows what he is talking about and trying to take credit for something he knows nothing about.

If you use any other client apart from Inferno or Fisticuffs the problem will not be solved.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mapadale

You mean my king files... and to stop the miss bug you need to turn Server Info on in the Dll (Kingslom3 at bottom of the screen)

I already disabled the cheat when I made the Client english yet again nico trying to act like he knows what he is talking about and trying to take credit for something he knows nothing about.

If you use any other client apart from Inferno or Fisticuffs the problem will not be solved.
Or my client (That's your client) ;-) thats not been released.......

Upvote 0

-Lig-

LOMCN n00bie
May 14, 2003

How do you turn this server info on?

Upvote 0