Belking N Wireless

smoochy boys on tour

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Hi! My team is trying to put a server on. The connection host has this router, but we tried to make it run but doesn't work. Can't connect to our IP. This routers supports loopback because some weeks ago worked fine. Also, we had a wow server usin this router and everything was ok too.

Anyone know what can be wrong? We tried to install MS Loopback too, but i think we did something wrong because it says can't connect or something like that.

This is the router
belkin-n-wireless-router.jpg

mapadale

Check if the virtual server is runnig on the router, if not enable it and set it up.

Upvote 0

darkkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 5, 2007
If your router don't have LoopBack u can't connect to ur public IP so u can't connect to the server but the rest yes..

Upvote 0

dilina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2008
duno if urs has same setting as mine but i bought new router and had this problem untill i figured it out , took me a while cos the last i had didnt had so many security , but on this one i have even after i had the virtual server set up i mean the port's i had to allow the ports from routers firewalls setting as well , so look at ur firewall cos if u have one on the router then u need to allow the ports from there 2

Upvote 0