Join Discord

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon

Blizzard said:
Blizzard is proud to officially announce the second new race of the upcoming World of Warcraft expansion set, World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade - the mysterious wisps! At the Battle of Mount Hyjal, the Burning Legion gave the world a taste of its true, terrible power. Archimonde the Defiler himself led the vanguard, crushing all who stood in his way, determined to reach the World Tree at the mountain's peak. In the end, only one power was strong enough to destroy the insidious Archimonde: the Wisps.
Blizzard said:
Check out the new Alliance race on the Burning Crusade Website, and learn more about the wisps' historical background and their awe-inspiring racial ability: Detonate!
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/burningcrusade/townhall/wisps.html

&

Blizzard said:
Making great games can be a long, exhausting process. Everyone knows that the best way to restore your energy after a hard day's work is a tasty meal and the company of good friends. With this in mind, we are proud to announce the grand opening of the first Blizzard themed restaurant! Finally, you can enjoy a dining experience of truly epic proportions. Sink your teeth into our famous Yamato Burger, or taste some delicious Red Dragon Wings followed by a sweet Frost Shock Smoothie dessert; eat Honorable Meals to gain points in our revolutionary Hunger System, or enjoy some stout Pandaren brand lager beer in the exclusive Secret Cow Level VIP lounge. Read more about the menu and our group discounts and special deals here.
Blizzard said:
We'll see you at BurgerCraft!

http://www.blizzard.com/press/060401.shtml

Hilarious. :dunce:

chippy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2005
the deep south
rofl at burgercraft

if it was real they would probly make quite alot all the thousands of warcraft fans would prob go there instead of kentucy fried scape/kfs

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
backing up and crashing the blam forums database and disaapoint loads of people after annoucning a competition the day before so they all go on in the morning and then sending out another newsletter later saying APRIL FOOLS, and then getting loads ofpeople to come on and post on www.blamforums.com, or www.farrilforums.com

Salad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Woodley, Reading
boring.jpg

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
A blidn girl is being put to bed By her mother.
her mother says When you wake up you will be able to see.
The girl says OMG I CNT BELIVE IT I CZNT WAIT.
So it takes her 5 hours to go to sleep with excitement. but she finnaly dozes of.

When she wakes up and opens her eyes, She cant see.
She starts crying shouting MUMMY MUMMY
her mum runs up and says whats the matter love.
The girl says You said ill be able to see, Why cant i see mummy.
Her mother says APRIL FOOLS!!

NeoTrunks

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 30, 2004
Prai said:
A blidn girl is being put to bed By her mother.
her mother says When you wake up you will be able to see.
The girl says OMG I CNT BELIVE IT I CZNT WAIT.
So it takes her 5 hours to go to sleep with excitement. but she finnaly dozes of.

When she wakes up and opens her eyes, She cant see.
She starts crying shouting MUMMY MUMMY
her mum runs up and says whats the matter love.
The girl says You said ill be able to see, Why cant i see mummy.
Her mother says APRIL FOOLS!!
LMAO :mooned:
evaaal moder

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
Salad said:

Is that real?

Just looks asif he'd have trouble scratching his back etc, or even walking infact.

Looks kinda sickly :S

NeoTrunks

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 30, 2004
Tofas said:
Is that real?

Just looks asif he'd have trouble scratching his back etc, or even walking infact.

Looks kinda sickly :S
u know salad is huge ;0 mods banned him out of fear
lmao :p