Best ISP? [Dongle]

Viper

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2007
Newcastle
Im moving house soon and looking to get a dongle for time being,
anyone got any advice as to who's best / data limits /cheapest / signal (obv it depends where you are)

cheers

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
theres a website where u can input ur post code where it will give you signal strengths of each dongle brand e.g vodafone / 3 etc.

so once you know which 1s have good signal then look for the best deal.

google is your friend i guess :P

Viper

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2007
Newcastle
theres a website where u can input ur post code where it will give you signal strengths of each dongle brand e.g vodafone / 3 etc.

so once you know which 1s have good signal then look for the best deal.

google is your friend i guess :P

yeah cheers:P just wanted some peoples opinions as to who they thinks best:)

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Don't go with TalkTalk, they are the ****test ISP. Internet drops every few minutes, sometimes it stays off for 5 minutes or more. It can be slow at times and there support is **** as hell, you will get connected to someone in India lol who doesn't understand english.

h

Viper

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2007
Newcastle
Don't go with TalkTalk, they are the ****test ISP. Internet drops every few minutes, sometimes it stays off for 5 minutes or more. It can be slow at times and there support is **** as hell, you will get connected to someone in India lol who doesn't understand english.

h

lol, heard about these guys, they look good on the price comparison sites but **** service i guess.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
T-Mobile are crap, im on 3 and thats very good and theres a trick to get 2.5 gb for a 5er, if you gotta 3 phone put the sim in there and top it up etc then go buy the mobile internet for a month which is 1 gb for 5 quid, but you actually get 2.5 gb, then put that in your dongle.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004

h

you cant really say a company is sh1t , signal strength what counts. If you didnt do your research thats your fault lol.
customer server is a different matter :P , aol was always indians.
3 will most likely the best because they have the biggest signal cover in uk outta any brand (as iam aware of )

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
3 had a deal on ebay 12gb data like preloaded on a sim for £30
ill try find it

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
on another note i wouldnt buy a dongle unless you do alot of traveling.