Best server files?

Tashohnie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 13, 2009
I been out of this for a long time and looking at messing around after seeing a few threads on making your own magic/spells and monsters/AI type stuff and now I got SQL full legit version looking to have a blast.

Last time I did anything server related it was to do with TD.

Since then I know there has been Phili files and a few others. I seem to remember there being visual basic files but these didn't see to have many features as they were build from the ground up?

Any way there may already be a thread but what is the best files atm, ones that have a good base that I can actually add code to (not that I know how to code to well but to play around with)

Thanks

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
nah td still owns , and now hes working on his files to update them :D

he already done some stuff , so u may escpect soon for a release

Tashohnie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 13, 2009
From what I remember they were very exploitable (I could be wrong) and I also like the idea of being able to add my own code to the files for certain things.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
the best files/code will always be phili as its 98% close to euro

dm2 code that many ppl worked on will lead you to fixing alot of bugs

Tashohnie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 13, 2009
Philli has less features I guess.

Thanks kyndigs... So in essence, they are much the same (delphi source etc etc) both close to euro apart from lemon is a bit more developed? So it would be worth using Lemon over Phili?

kyndigs

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Feb 19, 2009
Reading, UK
Well philli is full 2.3, if you use Gadgets latest they have assassin and tigers so its pratically the same as Lemon. I meant in terms of customisation you can do more with Lemon if thats what you want, stability wise Gadgets latest philli.

Tashohnie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 13, 2009
Well philli is full 2.3, if you use Gadgets latest they have assassin and tigers so its pratically the same as Lemon. I meant in terms of customisation you can do more with Lemon if thats what you want, stability wise Gadgets latest philli.
Ok thank you kyndigs again - I guess for a starting block Gadgets latest would be better for a beginner due to the stability. Thanks for your help.

I take it with either set of files I can eventually make it so I can see the buff icon in the top right and also I could have higher than level 3 spells?

Last edited: