Best SERVER U PLAYED/REMEMBER

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Elemental, F.C.U.K, F.I.L.A, Origional FrOzEn, Mythica, and Oblivion. Charisma rock'd too.

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
my fav was deff Devil..... that was d first P server i eva played n it will always b my fav

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Ooo forgot that one Futura, F.C.U.K. That server was ace. Apart from when you tried to close the place with high exp but we all found a way back in :P Went down before I could get 40 and my MythrilArmour and MainFeature helmet :'(

-=[Demonio]=-

Stoyz said:
that server owned SO much,

p.s. what was the server with the ghoul bosses called "flood" that server was awesome too.
was RAGE 1.4 tbh ownage server :bthrust:

kerney666

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2004
Stardust - really suprised no1 said this already was a great server fubu and jambo pkin and refinein :P
Myth
Devilsoul - V3 was my fav
TUROK
P69 - although the lag puts it down abit >.<

FaithLess

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 23, 2004
cambridge
Charmed as it was the first private server i played :D those angel tao pets owned!
an WeOwn and DeadOrAlive

better

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2004
Fantasy server or Dragonnet, they were really amazing. I really hope some1 will find DB and other server files of Dnet and will put it up again :P

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
The thing that really made Fantasy server was the huge community and the large number of guilds. Fact it was longterm was great too. And some of the events were nice too. Man, Fantasy was awesome...*cries*.

P.S. Put F.C.U.K back up Futura :P

chronicle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 8, 2003
wow u guys and gals reminded me of so many great servers forgot to add charisma, torozor, foundation and olymic mir III