Big Problem

Detritus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2003
I got sum new server files, went to server control put the right exe's in and new I.P and hit OK mir2server loaded like this i.e screwed up, any ideas

Attachments

• uberfecked.jpg
    uberfecked.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 41

Rufio

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 24, 2003
Whoa..lots of errors with your NPC scripts by the look of things. Nothing too bad though...it tells you what script and what line the error is on. E.G.
script error: checkunit [1] 0 line:48 : C\mirserver\Mir200\Envir\Market_Def\4Gdu-0119.txt
Tells you that there is an error with "checkunit" on line 48 of the file 4Gdu-0119.txt

However, if you don't know anything about NPC scripting then that could be a bit of a problem ;)

EDIT: The "File Open Failures" mean that the file doesn't exist...lol, where did you get these files from? They're not very well constructed.

Last edited:

Detritus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2003
Not bothered bout npc's just the fact the server aint hostable

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
Try getting a blank set of files and see if it works. If it does then just combind your files with them. Should work m8

/Miles

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
i believe the checkunit command was overwrited in deadson's m2server.exe (i have the same error - with untouched npcs from the original files).

edit by wittin
also, 'benjamin' seems to be causing alot of these error's delete the npc, it isnt an original npc anyhow.

'Daron/Baron' (cant really see) seems to be causing an error - and is not an original npc, as does 'rarez'

-Wittin