Bill Gates,

Join Discord

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
kud125 said:
so you wont wana buy a fkin fast car or a speedboat or a great motorbike or quad bikes and your own rollercoaster and have the time of your life, you wud rather sit at your pc and make a mir server........what ever floats your boat........

:doggy!:

but whos gona give us computer advice and advice for your server pc!?!?! and where to buy all your components, COZ URBAN WOULD BE GONE!!!!!!!!!!! a world without urban is like unbearable!! think how much money i wudnt be saving on pc parts :P

with that money i`ll biuld my own PC`s :S

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
kud125 said:
but whos gona give us computer advice and advice for your server pc!?!?! and where to buy all your components, COZ URBAN WOULD BE GONE!!!!!!!!!!! a world without urban is like unbearable!! think how much money i wudnt be saving on pc parts :P

kud125 said:
so you wont wana buy a fkin fast car or a speedboat or a great motorbike or quad bikes and your own rollercoaster and have the time of your life, you wud rather sit at your pc........what ever floats your boat........

GilgaMesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 12, 2004
St Helens
If I had that much money I'd buy a house and some clothes. That would stop me sitting in the library all day rape'in their net connection.

Rachel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2003
well..did you know hes only leaving 10mil to each of his children, and giving the rest to charity, thts a lot of money to goto charity :eh:

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
Rachel said:
well..did you know hes only leaving 10mil to each of his children, and giving the rest to charity, thts a lot of money to goto charity :eh:

His children get more then 10 million dollars a day. -.-

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
I would buy a data-center with lotsa nice OC-48 peers then build a house next to it that utilised its connection.

Then i could host lotsa random servers (linux/windows) for random things on uber leet connections, and have an uberleet connection for myself aswell \o/

id prolly then give abit to charity, and keep the rest in the bank to earn money so that i could pay for the Datacenter connections/electricity, keep my self fed and living in luxary etc \o/

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
id buy biohazard a clue ^.^

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
first id have to invent you one.