BlackHeart [3.55] [HighRate]............

deathking

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2011
wbrian whos your char on hasekura? il take up to the challlenge of being owned by you:D

/D3ATH

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
i guessing he clueless as still not sorted even after he wiped it an what was up wiv lomcn no 1 could axcess it ? very helpfull tbh an the 1 thing really peed me off the gm is the most ignorant person ever to meet would not answer any1 who was english and all gm shouts were in polish no english at all, i think if he can be so ignorant an rude he should not be allowed to advertise on here .
because this is english forum :)

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
In his defense and because we've already had a few people say this, he can not speak english but he never posted in polish, he had a english translator, jsut not a very good one.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
i guessing he clueless as still not sorted even after he wiped it an what was up wiv lomcn no 1 could axcess it ? very helpfull tbh an the 1 thing really peed me off the gm is the most ignorant person ever to meet would not answer any1 who was english and all gm shouts were in polish no english at all, i think if he can be so ignorant an rude he should not be allowed to advertise on here .
because this is english forum :)

If you're on about yesterday LOMCN participated in the blackout to advertise stop SOPA, you may want to look it up sometime it's important. Quite suprised people still don't know about it. And we allow all servers to advertise here, regardless of this being an english forum if there advertisement is in english they're allowed to advertise.

/Czeldabolg

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
Reecw: mate just move on...not every server is for every1 ... u shud kno this if u play servers they mix n match for differnt types / cultures ect... just get on a differnt server n b done with it ,its not milos fault the server sucks ,im sure they will only hav a set amout of players in the end.. when will the racism end

Last edited: