BladeandSoul Gstar Movie

smoochy boys on tour

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
I'm guessing there's no mention of an ETA anywhere or how far along it is in development? The combat looks thoroughly impressive =]

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
i agrees graphics n combat do look amazing but i can pretty much gaurentee them spell graphics get nerfed. Also seems like a game if u get your first combo on enemy there dead.

(knocks someone in air then you continue through your spells well there immobile , thats not good pvp to me.

you cant tell me that clip was ingame of how spells are gunna look , says its aiming for good graphics but low spec most ppl would lag/lag out if 10 people in a group was using spells with that size/detail.

looks gr8 but i think you'd soon get bored of button bashing.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
i agrees graphics n combat do look amazing but i can pretty much gaurentee them spell graphics get nerfed. Also seems like a game if u get your first combo on enemy there dead.

(knocks someone in air then you continue through your spells well there immobile , thats not good pvp to me.

you cant tell me that clip was ingame of how spells are gunna look , says its aiming for good graphics but low spec most ppl would lag/lag out if 10 people in a group was using spells with that size/detail.

looks gr8 but i think you'd soon get bored of button bashing.

You got all that from just watching 1 video lol, unlike WoW which imo is a kids game, this looks and feels like a much older generation mmorpg, graphics, skills along with combat system are so unique, and no effense but pvp in WoW? =/ it's not very challenging is it, am not slating WoW as i did like it when i played but you really cannot compare B&S with WoW.

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
You got all that from just watching 1 video lol, unlike WoW which imo is a kids game, this looks and feels like a much older generation mmorpg, graphics, skills along with combat system are so unique, and no effense but pvp in WoW? =/ it's not very challenging is it, am not slating WoW as i did like it when i played but you really cannot compare B&S with WoW.

i would honestly say this looks more like a kids game. manga like style , over the top spell graphics.. like i said in the other topic about this, the landscapes are really nice but the characters are too cartoony and out of place.

and like shady suggested knockbacks/downs are awful for pvp.

+ this probably wont be released in europe, asians are so racist when it comes to gaming lol.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
when did i mention wow , seriously if you know me i hate wow.

i bought wow to play with fors and quit after 15mins , wow is a **** game.

ff xiv is a awsome game when u get used to it ( iam only lvl 10 after a week) i play an hour a day and dont even feel like geeking it , its a good game when u wanna kill 1/2 hour.

i can gaurentee you if they wanna hit a wide audience them graphics WILL get nerfed.

on another topic :

ive seen lots of mmo's look amazing in beta and for reasons they drop the quality of graphics.

edit:

also wow is playable on most pc's (hits the wider market) , dont you think all these big companys can make awsome graphics? no point having an mmo that most ppl cant play , lets face it not everyone has/afford a gaming pc.