Blocking certian skills on a map

smoochy boys on tour

Kazz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2006
Is there a way to block certain skills such as firewall on a map? any help would be appricated. I have done a search but not found much regarding this.

mapadale

Is there a way to block certain skills such as firewall on a map? any help would be appricated. I have done a search but not found much regarding this.
As pointed out above, you can only block Geo/Tele/Ring on maps as these all use the recall function in the spell and so effectiverly its the recall thats blocked.

Other spells are a no no.

Upvote 0

mapadale

No problem done it and actully i can BLOCK ALL skills on a map

"Munch" GM Supreme
Anyone can block all spells, thats an easy one NOSPELL - What he was asking was can certain spells be vblocked apart from GEO/TELE/RING/RTELE, to which the answer is no.

Oh and you can do it can you, I'm sure someone else created your sever for you.

GM Supreme, don't you mean GM IDREAMALOT.....................

Last edited:
Upvote 0

KingOfKings

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 18, 2008
Lmao k wen Kazz Reads this u see then fool or FACT just come on My server and il Bloody Show u.. Idiot

Upvote 0

mapadale

Lmao k wen Kazz Reads this u see then fool or FACT just come on My server and il Bloody Show u.. Idiot
lol, your server ha ha ha ha ha ha. Don't make me laff noob, its never been your server.

For it to be your server, you have to do at least 60%+ of the work on it and not just pay for the hosting for it...............

Upvote 0

KingOfKings

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 18, 2008
who are you tlking to here PAIN or MUNCH cos i dont think u Know TBH ah well nub go cry to someone else Aint botherd

Upvote 0

Orionstorm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 9, 2007
buehehehehe mapadale, u got outsmartened by Munch - supreme gm and now u trying ur absolute best to cover it up by changing the subject, If you didnt know the CORRECT answer to the question why did you answer lol now your the one looking like the idiot mapadale

Last edited:
Upvote 0

chimera

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 30, 2003
UK
I think he's talking about the commands that are part of the war script, to block certain spells from an area, the area of course could e expanded to a whole map.

Upvote 0

KingOfKings

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 18, 2008
yea your Right Chi thats how i done it and it works Fine

but i bet there is a way to block off Certin SKILLS there must be

also im lookin for anyway to STOP para on a boss that be nmice To Know i herd Olymp has one on ther Server

Upvote 0

mapadale

yea your Right Chi thats how i done it and it works Fine

but i bet there is a way to block off Certin SKILLS there must be

also im lookin for anyway to STOP para on a boss that be nmice To Know i herd Olymp has one on ther Server
So really, you havern't done it.

You know next time you want to try and pull me down on somthing, try not to conradict yourself in the next post.

You see thats scripting, not just stopping spells working. There is a big difference between using a script and stopping them and actually stopping them.

Upvote 0