BlooD Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tzuni

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 29, 2006
BlooD Server - Coming Soon!
1 GM: LadyWizAlot

Exp: Fast leveling
Start level: 17
Start Gold: 50,000
Start kit: WoodenSword, BaseArm, Candle, HP pot.

Server level starts at 17, hard till 50 gets easy till 200. Gets hard from 200 till 250 and gets easy till 300.. and gets hard till 500 Server ends at 500.

Kits are all ingame, 5 levels new kit till 50. 10 levels new kit till 200. 15 levels new kit till 300. 20 levels new kit till 500. (I had to do that because i was running out of kit images) Kits are hard to get from bosses starting from 100.

Spells all ingame, MThunder, MPoison, LRoar, FField, ForstCruncher, FireBall, Freeze and for the special Spell that all classes can use is BloodSpell whitch is really hard to get, drops from bosses and its a mass spell, really good. These that were mention drop from bosses and hard to get.

NPCs all ingame. Marriage, gender change, Master, global etc .

Bosses, easy to find but hard to kill

Gold, you will need a GoldCoin to enter the most best gold collecting place and gold drops from mobs and bosses but GoldCoin to enter a cave for best money collecting. Gold coin hard to get from boss.

Quests, theres 50 quests, 10-20 easy 20-40 hard 40-50 harder. i doubt any1 will get them all lol.. gets rlly hard at 40. Each class get there own quests! Some quests unlocks caves!

Caves , 60 caves, some maps are used twice and some maps r foundation.

I doubt people getting 500, maybe 1 or 2 but just incase they do, theres a rebirth kit from rebirth npc. You'l be dropped down to 425 and you get a really good high stat item from npc, new cave, new name above your name.

Group Haunting caves, theres 5 caves of grp haunting. You will need to be in grps of 3-5 in order to enter. Good grp drops etc.

BlooD Site: Coming soon!
BlooD Server Interface:
Blood1.jpg

Blood2.jpg

Blood3.jpg

BlooD Server: Ingame images:
http://www.tz.zombiespace.net/uploader/files/1/BlooD.jpg
http://www.tz.zombiespace.net/uploader/files/1/Images00.jpg
http://www.tz.zombiespace.net/uploader/files/1/Images01.jpg
http://www.tz.zombiespace.net/uploader/files/1/Images02.jpg
http://www.tz.zombiespace.net/uploader/files/1/Images03.jpg

Last edited:

Dizon

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2006
lol wtf. that just look silly i must have to say. and some of the login screenshots hurts my eyes i can real the radiation! ARGH!

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
BlooD.jpg

Nice too see my interface going to good use.

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
sounds awsome great exp server just what i like

Dizon

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2006
Also it look like an insomnia rip. And i didnt notice that was our interface neither LoL

Good luck with the server.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Dizon piss off simple as..

Tzuni like the sever :P Tzuni of MMorpg? <<smavid if it is , i will test it due to legend becoming boring , one thing PLZ SAY YOU INVERTED THE COLOURS or dam im gonna need glasses to play it lol

peppe

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 30, 2004
sounds good dont go way over ur league if u can as some ppl might find lvl 150-170 borin if you not got quests and maybe a grp cave etc and finding maps and mob skins are hard to come by.

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
i cant wait till its up it will make a change 2 all those slow leveling server lol

Tzuni

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 29, 2006
Another server from tzuni aka doaky that mod got banned. I wont be playing but good luck with your server.

1. Doaky wasn't a mod
2. It's not really 'another' server of mine, this is the only one i've made, the others were servers that i was picked on to be GM.
3. It's a shame you won't be playing... >.< lol, and i care bcoz?
4. Don't need any luck thanks, its working fine for me.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Sounds like there hasnt been enough time and effort put into the server. But im sure ill give it ago. Doesnt really appeal to me tho. You need something that is unorginal. Special additions to the server, not just grp hunting, quests, lvling caves. Perhaps so ermmm well ill let u fink.

Tzuni

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 29, 2006
umm do u didnt steal my mir 3 files and i aint gunna flame end of.

I wasn't that sad to steal fk all, but weren't it you who stole the metero files of kevin ? loool.. now thats sad.
never asked you to flame ?

People seem to forget that people like me are releasing these servers for you and people like you are too ungrateful for the servers we try to provide. Thanks for the comment.

AtomSlap

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 19, 2006
I R POOR
Sounds like there hasnt been enough time and effort put into the server. But im sure ill give it ago. Doesnt really appeal to me tho. You need something that is unorginal. Special additions to the server, not just grp hunting, quests, lvling caves. Perhaps so ermmm well ill let u fink.

Don't you mean something *Original* ? :P
----------

Tzuni

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 29, 2006
tzuni ur about 13 years old so cut the crap.

I'm 15.
In future refrence, when you say youre not going to flame, you don't flame.
And what does age got to do with this?
Move on kid, whats in the past has gone and whats in the present is what u should be worring about..
What was your name again, ah why if it isnt the 'legend' Tom Millington, whos servers only last 5 mineuts. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.