BloodDrench 1.9!!!!!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baron1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005
Sonic said:
Is that experience with hosting, or experience with files? lol

or both? lol prob both since they'd need to add stuff they get given, and know how to set it up properly to host :D

Or not if they really smart, can get some1 else to remote the files by themself, but that kinda risky :D

Oh and don't forget to check their reputation on these forums if u find some1, or pref get some1 who's known around here to be a non-file thief and make sure they don't have a ****ty attitude :P
yep, cheers sonic lol u no ive looked at some of ur post and they always contain advise lol :P well thanks and btw its exp with hosting lol

Baron1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005
posted the website, on first post, its a working progress lol

Baron1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005
cLu3LeSs said:
There will be 5 GMs over-all?? :(
no m8, some are my other charrecters :P just a bit of fun reli, so i cud include them in the story of bloodDrench, which u can read on the website:P

Baron1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005
no, lol u told me to go on fernys.com, which is a waste of time, no offence :P btw my computor is being formatted, so i wont be posting for about a day :P cheers

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Just some advice I wouldn't just offer out a GM position to anyone who ask's for it, Should be someone trustworthy/dedicated and with a good knowledge of whatever area they're related to.

Apart from that goodluck with server and hope it works well when it gets up =]

/JaY[!]

Baron1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005
Soul said:
Just some advice I wouldn't just offer out a GM position to anyone who ask's for it, Should be someone trustworthy/dedicated and with a good knowledge of whatever area they're related to.

Apart from that goodluck with server and hope it works well when it gets up =]

/JaY[!]
thanks :) haveing a few problems, computor is being a bit of a S**t but getting it fixed sorry about the delay :)

Baron1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005
Server will be comeing up :) im just takeing a break for a bit, ive been quite sick with flu l8ly, but getting better, sorry for the delay guys

Status
Not open for further replies.