BloodServer

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Ali3n

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 27, 2004
Leicestershire
Blood Server III is an Online Multiplayer Role Playing Game. Set in ancient medieval times, where people had control on magic and other useful powers. Set where dragons existed and myths roamed the lands, where men carried imbued swords and charged into battle, bearing no fear. You play as 1 character, a saviour to some, a danger to others. You play down a storyline of twists and turns, finding out the truth and mysteries to do with The Three Heroes and EvilMir, connecting Blood Server III to the Legend of Mir II.
Blood Server III is built upon Legend of Mir II: The Three Heroes.

Features
-Blood Server is an online game, allowing communication and entertainment between real life people from around the world.

-You play in a 1 class system, unlike other online role playing games where you can be several different classes, Blood Server III emphasises on a perfect balance.

-You gain experience and experience gives levels. There are 30 different levels possible to achieve, well 25 if you have the rare Power Crystal.

-The game has a storyline that is set after Legend of Mir 2, made by WeMade.

-There is a new item each level, and a new spell every few levels meaning a constant environment, so you always have something to aim for.

-You can become a Psychic Warrior with the use of a Psychic Crystal, this allows you to use powers. Powers such as, telekinesis, pyrokinesis

- Unique Mobs, Spells, Interferance and coming soon a Web Based Mir2 Account System

- Soon to come ! Mir 1.6 with working belts, shoes and stones!

How To Play
Blood Server III - Full Client - 335 MB - Download Here

Blood Server III -Small Patch 01 - 3.2 MB - Download Here

If you have any problems make a post on the forums and a member of staff will help you.

When you begin the game you will start in the 'BloodServerIII' beginner room. This is where you can earn some starter money and see some of the interface and NPCs. Use the 'administrator' player and he will talk to you and teleport you into the game. The game is a whole new world of complex towns, forests, rivers, caves, mines and temples where magic and melee fighting is how to survive.

To access your in game character stats, inventory and other interfaces, press the keys F9, F10, F11. To move your character about, you need to use the mouse. Holding the left mouse button and pointing it in a direction moves your character, holding the right mouse button and pointing in a direction makes your character run.

Here is an annotated interface to help you understand what's what.

Interface.jpg

Quick Links:-

IP Address:
sock.php

Downloads:-
Blood Server III - Full Client - 335 MB - Download Here
Blood Server III -Small Patch 01 - 3.2 MB - Download Here
BloodServer Exe: http://www.btinternet.com/~ganners/BloodServer/BloodServerv3.1.exe
Site: www.bloodserver.co.uk
Forum: http://forum.bloodserver.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:

mrj6000

212.159.119.226 - ip for those who cannot be bothered to write it out :P

EDIT:
:S i cant get on. it tells me incorrect ip address when i open it with the exe and correct ip.

Last edited:

AngelEyes

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2004
i got everythin extracted stuff properly - got account, made a char
i press ok on the pop-up message of the day thing then the game closes itself.

any help plz? ty

AngelEyes

AngelEyes

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2004
hmmm still cant get past that screen, even when i USE the right exe off downloads. it just closes the game completely.

sorted it now sorry, didnt see the forums (stuffs.rar)

Last edited: