BlueNova 2.3 Online 24/7.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Server is back up. WT is now ingame, new maps, see first post for minmap link

55 items can now drop from WT or from ZT.

Last edited:

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London
To all the people *****ing about donations, The thing with donations is there is hardly any The Gm has put donations striclty for sum orbs, spec repair, torches and stones...

were as people like Bon allow donations for everything...

anuva thing server is goin good sum good fights good hunts and lots of fun

@ Beer cum play u nobend

FutureWarrior = AmazonWarrior to alot of people

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
IP has not changed. Computer was acting a bit screwy so rebooted before it crashed.

In regards to the donations, havent received a penny yet so they cant be that OTT can they, lol.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
To all the people *****ing about donations, The thing with donations is there is hardly any The Gm has put donations striclty for sum orbs, spec repair, torches and stones...

were as people like Bon allow donations for everything...

anuva thing server is goin good sum good fights good hunts and lots of fun

@ Beer cum play u nobend

FutureWarrior = AmazonWarrior to alot of people

Ite bud aye might come give this a try.

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Further update: With effect from next reboot, in certain caves when you kill a sub boss, an additional main boss may spawn in KR along with a server shout of who spawned it - this is to encourage a bit of competition.

Also I am trialling a new script I have done from scratch. Every so often triggered by players across the entire server, a Lord will spawn in a small room, with a server shout. You can tele here via the NPC and fight it out for the prize. Currently only the low level option is availiable, if its a sucess I will add a higher level one.

Also fixed a potential exploit - in addition to requiring the metalshards for the DGS quest the NPC will check that you obtained these by doing the quest yourself, not just creating new chars to do the easy bits and then trading shards via the TM.

Last edited:

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Reboot went ahead as planned. Subs can now spawn a boss mob in KR on certain maps. ZT now shouts when it has been killed. SR npc ingame, for donation only (Might add tokens to drop off mobs, though.) WIll fix any issues with lord system tonight.

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Lords now live:After a certain number of ES/BC/BFS/BES spawns a lord will spawn, and its a FFA for the boss. High level version coming soon.

Sub-boss limitbreak system:Every sub boss you kill in certain caves has a chance to trigger a main boss spawn in KR.

Both these were bugged before, got em working now though ;)

Code:
[Server1]
ServerName=BlueNova
ServerAddr=86.186.61.210
ServerPort=7000
SelectServerAddr=86.186.61.210
SelectServerPort=7100
GameServerAddr=86.186.61.210
GameServerPort=7200

Paste to your server.ini if having probs connecting

Last edited:

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
is there a check on how many bosses can spawn in the kr at 1 time? otherwise u cud fill it up with loads of um n if theyre hard ppl wud keep doing it to stop others hunting in it?

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
is there a check on how many bosses can spawn in the kr at 1 time? otherwise u cud fill it up with loads of um n if theyre hard ppl wud keep doing it to stop others hunting in it?

For the lords, yes, there is a check, only one can spawn at one time.

For the KR bosses, the system is not in place for bosses where having 2 would cause a problem, ie ZT, EC, etc. The probability isnt bare low but it is quite low so I dont think we will have a problem.

In regards to not many places to level I think theres a few, but im updating all the time. New caves are on my list to do. I barely see any different people in WT and ZT as it is , lol.

Will also be shopping for a dedi tonight, I have enough for 1 month now, but I have expanded the gameshop to encourage people to help towards the costs.

Last edited:

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Rebooted this morning

Issue with titles fixed
high level armour added
Lord spawn tweaked

I'll crack on with adding a high level lord tonight, also, I cant to work on an armour quest. I need to shop around for a dedi as well, been advised to look to Canada for some reason.

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Even though i don't play this server i always check out the posts made by the gamemaster and i must say he is doing a good job at updating all the time and keeping the player informed of the changes. Well done and keep it up. If i had time on my hands, i'd probably give this server ago, would recomend it, have heard some decent things about this server.

h

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Even though i don't play this server i always check out the posts made by the gamemaster and i must say he is doing a good job at updating all the time and keeping the player informed of the changes. Well done and keep it up. If i had time on my hands, i'd probably give this server ago, would recomend it, have heard some decent things about this server.

h

I'm the same at the moment.

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Thanks, its what I was aiming for, I know what a ballache it is when admins aint there..

Usercount averages at 25 peaks at 30 atm.

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Yep doing a good job m8y, had my doubts about when it first launched as it sounded like euro :P But got some good little idea's going on ;)

I would play, but mir dosnt tickly my pickle now days :(

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
heard good things also about this server :) deffo would recommend to others. well done.