BlueNova 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
On the one hand I got people saying lvling is too easy then on the other people are saying its too hard, you expect to own all straight after logging in? Any server you do that and get your ass handed to you. Relaxed some level caps on caves, no reason why you cant level and gear up as gear drops off mobs.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Actually before you slag off server give it more than an hour? SR is an incentive for donators, which is under review. The dura is set to drop at half the rate it usually does so what ring did you repair? Its practically impossibly for it to go down 3 dur in a repair unless I changed its max dur in the DB. SR doesnt cost £10 you get it as a bonus ie buy an exp pot get 5 days sr free.

Its not a euro clone, if you had sticked around a bit you'd see new mobs and surely you noticed new armours etc?

I put a hell of alot of work in so to get a sarcastic *clap clap* isnt warranted, I did the item DB, skins, mob spawns, NPC scripts, EVERYTHING. Its a solo project which most people appreciate, give it a go for longer than a couple hours. (And inb4 stop rebooting, I rebooted twice to fix an exploit before it caused damage, wont reboot for a week now)

Edit:I can make SR accesible by all but at the same time id need to make rare items donatable and not limit the supply. Donators gotta have an incentive else they dont donate = bye lag free 24/7 server.

i think for someone with little or no exsperience you've done quite well,and uve proved to be a reliable host, which is more than i was lol (LO RAGE RAGE MORE RAGEEEE) u now need to push the boat out as there is quite a few interesting ideas you can do with 2.3 scripts and variables.

O, you expect to own all straight after logging in? Any server you do that and get your ass handed to you..

wow, that sounds familar lol?

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
needs updates ppl gettin bored now it was ok for few days but now every1s done all the updated stuff

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Had intended it around being a pvp fest when people got max level, im adding stuff at the weekend though.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
well i dont play nemore , got banned lol.

thru day like 3-8 ppl on , half of ppl are afk till a boss comes out kills it and back afk.

bought an arm lol , then gm finds out and deletes it.

(the guy was quiting and i wasnt paying 45 quid for okr lol)

most ppl bored now , same lvling caves over n over.

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
You arent banned at all, you told me to ban you but I have no reason to.

Stop trying to make me look bad, reason the armour was deleted was because you bought it from DJTiesto for £15. I could've banned you for that, most server owners would have, instead you kept your char and I took the armour from you.

Server trading, IRL trading etc wont be tolerated, if it was well who the hell would donate to where the donations are meant to go to? (And re the price, its the best armour ingame, ill drop the price to £10 so everyone gets them shall I?)

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
The only downfall on this server is the fact that you do need to be a certain level to enter all caves.....there is no group hunting areas for any one and the fact that all boss's drop crap is not good, need more drops from the boss's, take away the level cap for caves off, the server is loseing players and the only way to get them bk wud be to sort of the caves :) thats what i think anyways but apart from all that the server is good

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
You arent banned at all, you told me to ban you but I have no reason to.

Stop trying to make me look bad, reason the armour was deleted was because you bought it from DJTiesto for £15. I could've banned you for that, most server owners would have, instead you kept your char and I took the armour from you.

Server trading, IRL trading etc wont be tolerated, if it was well who the hell would donate to where the donations are meant to go to? (And re the price, its the best armour ingame, ill drop the price to £10 so everyone gets them shall I?)
my point was there was no extra armour put into the game , dj sold me an arm he earned. i wouldnt personal donate to you because your server took a week to make and the prices are laughable.

so have fun , no1 is even active everyone is bored.

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Server took a week to make? Alright, I built an item DB with orig skins and stats with over 700 new items, added exp potions, giftboxes, tweaked stats, added maps, added mobs armours and weps, added spawns, scripted multiple quests, scripted new NPCs, build robot with boss and invasion spawns, in a week? Damn, im good....

You wouldnt donate to me but youd spend money on the same server to someone whos playing it, donatings meant to be to support the server because you enjoy it, donating to anyone else but the host is stupid especially when you're calling the server ****. Not even worth my time.

And fyi everyones bored as people couldnt be arsed with a med rate so I tried to increase speed for the better, not my fault people cba to hunt for decent items or pvp. Only so much a host can do.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
hunt to get descent items lol, i killed 30 bosses with only to get an item the monsters in the cave drop.

seriously turn down kit drops in cave , the normol monsters drop better then bosses least you get an orb.

o well amsterdam tomoz then moving house , so i was only gunna be playing till end of week then giving arm away.

and for adding all new maps , them maps you made probs took a day.

and for the like npcs ingame you do have 5 of them are ''oh go kill 5 brownevilsnakes and ill give u 250k'' wow that is so good.

up 2 u guys but server is fk.

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
This is why you shouldnt release the server before its ready :) People always level faster, and hunt more than you think. You had a good go at it though, unlucky.

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Shady ill give you £50 straight up if you can recreate me server in a week lol.

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
I would take you up on that bet if i wasnt busy with mine, from what it sounds like its euro with invasions, a invasion takes 5mins, stats are pretty much euro ? Drops dont take more than a few hours, and u dont have hardly any new maps. So to be fair it could be done in a week, specially by someone who has made a server before.

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Good luck recreating ice, numa, ms, 20 other caves, lords, item db of 800 new (Stats and skinned) items, and if you havent played how do you know whats in? Go work on your server, next round date is 11/11/11. Good target to aim for.

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Lmao if youve added 800 new items and people are level 60, were do these items come in to game ? Cause i take it euro items are still ingame ?? And i doubt theres 20 new caves, other wise people wudnt be moaning about no were to hunt lol. Atleast when my server does go up, it will be ready :) Gf your server lol

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London
@ThreeHeroes Why Do You Actually Post? I Mean For Real You've Give 10 Start Dates For Your 'Amazing' Server And Its Still not Up.. Anon Has Put Alot Of work Into this And You've Got The Cheek To Coat It Off When Yours Is Advertised Where And With How Many Users? To B honest Like Many Lomcn Users Before Im Just Gonna Say Log Off These Forums Slit Ur Wrists And Do Us All A Favour ty :)

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
lmao! Just stating facts :)

Ive said it to him on 1 of his other threads, dont put it up until its ready.. But people cant seem to w8 now days, and serveres get put up before they are ready. And we see the same thng again and again.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
lmao! Just stating facts :)

Ive said it to him on 1 of his other threads, dont put it up until its ready.. But people cant seem to w8 now days, and serveres get put up before they are ready. And we see the same thng again and again.

Ye that happens often but even more often ppl advertise servers that never go up.