BlueNova Server Re-Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
As of 9:30 servers down for maintenance.

I am relaunching on Monday evening. If my work gets done sooner, this may be pushed forward. Key changes -

-Start level 58. Most spells given. Adv spells for higher levels coming soon.
-Caves upped to make them not totally useless.
-Item stats increase more with each level bracket.
-300 new items imported to DB yesterday, including 6 new rare sets.
-High pk body drop rate! You could log on, group up for a kill and have a n1 rare
-PA, Acc, Agil are now in. Orbs will drop but capped at +3 an item (SC/DC/MC cap remains 6)
-Levelling now more smooth.

Please register to our forums at www.blue-nova.co.nr

Full client - http://www.qdrive.net/viewfile/179527/40435

Of course all standard features will still be there, lords every hour, invasions, etc.

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
judging by his attention to detail, this guy is the business.. the high body drop rate makes this a pkers dream.. if you dare.. Server is seriously the most fun I've had since euro, a proper gm who looks after his server.. best server at 2.3 by a country mile.. now the lvl is 58 to start.. just think u and 3 mates start and within an hour have pk ed a foxsword.. plenty of bosses to fight over.. and like i said the bodydrop is a killer.. anyone who likes to fight needs to have a look here..

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010
it is the best server around atm.....ive been online all the time lol..im addicted to it..even tho i always moan about thing...but seeing as saori explaind wats being done for 100% certain of neway...i may carry on playing :)....i maybe the biggest moaner in game but it is best server by miles.....we defo need more pk at bosses....and ignore the ppl that cry over lost items :)...even me :P....

P.S I have OKR +best tao kit in game up for grabs ...hope u enjoy dropping me cos i wont Go down without a fight

THINK BIG......DIE HARD.......HAVE FUN........GET RICH.......

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
From playing BlueNova originally, I think 58 may be a bit high (Depends on whats changed though I suppose) - I didn't even get to 58 my self, only about 54 haha

I'll give this a try on Monday though if I can pull my self away from the PS3!

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
All the content is being shifted up as we speak to reflect the increased start level.

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
sooo is not back up till monday wats happening to the players frm b4 they not loseing any lvls or fk all? and wat skills u talkin about gettin cause i need a few skills and if all newbs get them how im i menna get them as ive alrdy done startin general thing....

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Starter flags will be reset so you can start with the same perks as the other new players. People that were on before will keep their stuff but bear in mind only a handful of people got to 63+.

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Coming along nicely, majority of mob stats done, need to edit quest rewards, scripts, and drops.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
judging by his attention to detail, this guy is the business.. the high body drop rate makes this a pkers dream.. if you dare.. Server is seriously the most fun I've had since euro, a proper gm who looks after his server.. best server at 2.3 by a country mile.. now the lvl is 58 to start.. just think u and 3 mates start and within an hour have pk ed a foxsword.. plenty of bosses to fight over.. and like i said the bodydrop is a killer.. anyone who likes to fight needs to have a look here..

your gonna moan but...... if it was that gr8 a server whys he having to re-do it all and re launch? cant be that great.

ne way, gl with the relaunch anon

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Going to go out on a limb here and say servers going to launch at 9pm tonight.

So get downloading the client if you havent already.

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
9pm on a sunday night :/ could you not try push it to 7pm? + starting at lvl 58 i think people will get bored straight away from it taking a few hours for the first level unless you've changed exp tables?

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Its all changed, ive not just pushed the start level up, otherwise yeah ofc people get bored in 10 mins lol. Check our forum, I may push it forward a bit.

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
So when u putting it bk up? and why u tellin all of lomcn about it and not updateing ure actually forum.... :S

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
every1 who played before keeping there kit? lol might try it if so

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
your gonna moan but...... if it was that gr8 a server whys he having to re-do it all and re launch? cant be that great.

ne way, gl with the relaunch anon

not going to moan.. you're right, why's he re-doing it and re-launch? I'll tell you why, he cares about his server.. he wants to give the players what they want.. tell me this Ben, if you weren't a server owner and were just a player.. would a server that basically allows you to start, have most spells, can kill most bosses, have a big body-drop % excite you? Imagine, you and a few mates start a server, can hunt bosses straight away, also fight for bosses straight away, all with a good chance of getting a body drop from a pk???? It's a nice game, the fact saori is revising makes him a great server owner in my book. He's listened to the community and responded.. what more can he do?

Status
Not open for further replies.