Bodrum, Turkey

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
Hey, in 2 days im off to Bodrum in Turkey for a week.
Any things i should go visit or should see?

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Theres a nice mosque on the corner of Lachem st.

No seriously, what are your hobbies and interests?

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i enjoy bodrum takeaway. just letting you know.

Reactions: Tai

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
Theres a nice mosque on the corner of Lachem st.

No seriously, what are your hobbies and interests?

My hobby is my pc lol
Nah just going there with my gf to relax for a week.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Was gonna say, Bodrum Isn't the most exciting place to visit but if your relaxing that's all good.

Turkish baths are a must in Bodrum, full day of steaming baths and the additional massages and scrubs.
If you like your nature and scenery take a trip around the peninsula, best by minibus as you get to see almost every cranny and is cheaper then a 2 course meal.

You could also take a boat trip around the island, food is usually provided and there will be a stop off where you can swim in the sea or sunbathe etc.

That's about it really lol.

Reactions: Tai

strapon

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
ITV 9.25am
You could take a trip to pamukkale. Its awesome.

Having said that I think they were clsoing it to tourists for a few years to save it from us english piss staining it all.
Cant find any info lol.

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Was gonna say, Bodrum Isn't the most exciting place to visit but if your relaxing that's all good.

Turkish baths are a must in Bodrum, full day of steaming baths and the additional massages and scrubs.
If you like your nature and scenery take a trip around the peninsula, best by minibus as you get to see almost every cranny and is cheaper then a 2 course meal.

You could also take a boat trip around the island, food is usually provided and there will be a stop off where you can swim in the sea or sunbathe etc.

That's about it really lol.

Prai, our resident tour guide.

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
get yourself to bar street in Gumbet, (Google it), about 2.5 lira on the dolmus from the centre of Bodrum,, orange or green bus i think. Think theres 2 big night clubs in Bodrum also, one on a boat and one far end of town, not cheap though. Did a boat trip from Bodrum (that Prai mentioned) nice day relaxing, and swimming,

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Never been to Bodrum, but been to quite a few places in Turkey.

Istanbul is a very good place to visit, really enjoyed it there. Stayed in the Asian side though - Not so easy to get alcohol!