BonusPoint

JSB123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
S.Yorkshire
How do you retain the stats a player has added with bonus points? As atm mine are dropping off and reverting to the original stats after a certain time, and it does not seem effected by logging out or server reboots, as there have been occasions where they were still added.

Thanks.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
did you get anywere with this jsb?

you got me thinking about this, so i went on a few chinese/koren servers yesterday i was on shens server and its working fine but we need this working on our virsion of ledu not theres as i hate all them exta cheats, it must and can be done as someone must know how its done

come BH you must know :)

lif

Upvote 0

JSB123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
S.Yorkshire
Yes i did sort it (well figure it out). The Ledu client gets confused with stats added. For example:
A person adds a stat for the first time, lets say DC, the BonusPoint allocatoin box shows their DC, they add the point and both BonusPoint box and char window sho the player now has X DC. But, when the player logs out and back in, the BonusPoint box remembers theres 1 stats added to DC and shows the DC of the player (with the correct +1 stat) and adds another 1 to it so it displays the added stats ontop of the already added stats.

Confusing =/ but its just a graphical bug, not actually the stats dropping off.

Upvote 0

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
yer but how do they get to keep the added stats on the shens server ? as on there they dont go after logout

lif

Upvote 0

JSB123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
S.Yorkshire
I think you missunderstood. They don't go at all, they just apear to as the BonusPoint box adds the added stats onto the added stats after logout, making it apear you have less than you should have.

Upvote 0