booored i wna make a server

Join Discord

crazylegs

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2009
if ne1 feel up for this, i know my why around with 2.3 files. Just looking for a few people to get our ideas together n make a great server. leave a message here if u interested ;)

Pz

Snailly

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 20, 2008
Liverpool
Thread title doesnt exactly encourage people...

What happens when your not bored? Server gone?

Think it over if your making a server

Its a lot of work with very little reward

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
Thread title doesnt exactly encourage people...

What happens when your not bored? Server gone?

Think it over if your making a server

Its a lot of work with very little reward

can be rewarding if you use your words right and make donations attractive lol

crazylegs

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2009
you all talking to me ? cause im sure im working on server lol. just cba to do evrything on my own. i have a life to ^^. in 2 weeks im going to live on my own (finally lol). so if you have abit of common sense u know there's alot to do when moving out -.-

crazylegs

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2009
so that makes it a good time to make a server how.....?

when is a good time huh? like some ppl profit from a goverment instance sit around all day at home n do nothing? maybe then is it a good time or not? Im just saying im looking for a few people to get server. Not a big deal is it. Ppl like you come n spam the thread n **** up whole forum.

Snailly

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 20, 2008
Liverpool
when is a good time huh? like some ppl profit from a goverment instance sit around all day at home n do nothing? maybe then is it a good time or not? Im just saying im looking for a few people to get server. Not a big deal is it. Ppl like you come n spam the thread n **** up whole forum.

And with posts like that are going to attract more people to wanting to progress your server...

How do you think other people will feel if they see you talk about people like that?

They won't want the server owner talking to them like sh1t

Here's an idea, get yourself comfortable in your new home etc and sort everything out otherwise you will be too stressed to even think about a server then after you settle down maybe think about it then?

Dont get me wrong, having a new server to play and be developed is great but a bit more commitment to the community which the server is for wouldn't go a miss right?

All in all its great fun but think about it, it can get stressing and be a pain in the arse ;):D:P

crazylegs

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2009
And with posts like that are going to attract more people to wanting to progress your server...

How do you think other people will feel if they see you talk about people like that?

They won't want the server owner talking to them like sh1t

Here's an idea, get yourself comfortable in your new home etc and sort everything out otherwise you will be too stressed to even think about a server then after you settle down maybe think about it then?

Dont get me wrong, having a new server to play and be developed is great but a bit more commitment to the community which the server is for wouldn't go a miss right?

All in all its great fun but think about it, it can get stressing and be a pain in the arse ;):D:P

I dont care what people think of me. Im just telling that guy what i think. What your saying is true. I shld better wait till im settled in my new house. Because dedicated gunna cost me money n i need them right now ^^. Anyhow il make a new thread, i just want some ideas what to get in server.

lozmuir

Former Moderator
VIP
Apr 17, 2003
Congleton, Cheshire.
Reputation and how you come across goes along way when people are thinking about putting time and effort in for you. I've been thinking about joining with a team as it may speed up with the progress of my server and the way someone acts will play a major role in who I want on my team. You really need to sell yourself and your abilities to get anyone with half a brain to help you.

Good luck with the server anyhow.

Joopers*

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 10, 2006
Behind you
Why don't you all just shut the **** up, he's bored, he wants people to help him make a server. That's that, end of. If you aren't interested then don't post criticizing him, simple as.

crazylegs

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2009
Why don't you all just shut the **** up, he's bored, he wants people to help him make a server. That's that, end of. If you aren't interested then don't post criticizing him, simple as.

Damn right you are :)

Snailly

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 20, 2008
Liverpool

Why post criticising everybody else then?

You dont seem to be interested in his server either so thats that, end of, simple as.

I will help when i can, where i can and however i can soon as he has thought it through and has settled in after the move etc so shhh please cry somewhere else :cray: